Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hearing God - Oct. 18, 2013

You have much to learn about My ways child.  I will never leave you comfortless.  I will walk with you through out whatever trial or test I require you to go through.  You are mine.  I will not leave you fatherless.  I am here to guide you through this journey.  I will protect and provide for you.  You must yield and trust Me in all things pertaining to life, your life especially.  Your life is in My hands, you must yield over the reins.  Nothing is impossible to Me.  Life is short.  Life is beautiful.  Life is grand.  Let Me take you by the hand and show you My plan.  I make all things new.  I am the creator of all.  I am limitless.  Lose yourself in Me.  From beginning to end lose yourself in Me.  I am your way maker, I am your provider.  I am all you need.  Read, Read, Read My word, in doing this you make yourself strong in Me.  Wait, wait, wait upon Me, in doing this you make yourself strong in Me.  Pray, pray, pray to Me, in doing this you make yourself strong in Me.  Focus all of your attention on Me, let Me live big in you.  Let Me be your everything.  You are one of My favorites.  Trust Me child.  I have a plan for you and My plan is perfect.  I will not fail you.  When this earthly life is done for you our eternal life together will continue to grow and develop.   I will protect you from the coming storm.  Do not worry, I am here.  Nothing is impossible for Me. 

No comments: