Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Hearing God - Oct. 14, 2013

Pay attention to your dreams.  They are messages shrouded in majesty, for My ways are not your ways.  I speak and you hear Me now.  I also speak in dreams, you must learn to decode My symbols in your night parables.

  I love that you love Me.  I want you to pursue Me in the night as well as the day.  I will give you more dreams as you seek understanding and pursue Me.  I am not distant.  I choose to be hidden in plain sight.  Pursue Me child, for I am here.  Seek Me now while I may be found by you.  We are on this incredible journey together.  I will never disappoint your efforts to seek Me out.   I love you child.  you are Mine.  Keep your mind focused on Me.  I am all you need My dear one.   Comfort yourself in knowing My love and knowing that I am here.

 Trust Me in everything, do not doubt.  Your heart is dear to me.  Do not allow your mind to wander from Me in this time of waiting before Me.  For in this time I refresh and renew you.  I restore your oil levels and trim you lamp.  These times are precious and holy to Me.  You have determined in your heart to seek Me first, every morning and this pleases Me child, this pleases Me.  As you seek Me you shall be filled with more of Me.  As you tune in to hear Me, you shall hear.  I see you child.  I see you.  I read your heart, I read your thoughts.  I know you My dear one, and nothing and no one will separate you from Me. Trust Me child, I will take care of you.

 Stay the course in Me.  Do not make any sudden changes in your life without Me telling you to.  Stay the course.  All roads do not lead home.  Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but I will take care of you.

 The battle rages all around you now in your mind.  Do not give in to these abased and evil thoughts that have been raging all around you in these weeks.  This is the battleground. Hear Me, these thoughts are not your own heart, they are vile and evil bait, these demons are baiting you, it's a fishing tactic they use to get you to bite.  Hear Me, recognize your enemy and cast them down, do not open your mouth and give birth to these thoughts by your words.  The battle is taking an ugly turn now, much evil on deeper levels has come to wage war with My elect.  Do not surrender your thoughts to these evil ones.  Stay strong in Me.  Stay assured in Me.  Rest in Me, stay in My peace, cast down and out every evil imagination.  This is the evil day.  Stand therefore, be strong and secured in Me.  I will deliver you.  Hear Me, know your enemy.

No comments: