Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Hearing God - March 14, 2014

Oh, My child I have been with you all day.  Yes, you were stressed and frustrated today because you did not put Me first.  I know you thought upon Me often, but you did not come and get your refreshing oil this morning.  You kept putting Me off till later.  I know you love Me and think upon Me often during your day.  But, when you wait upon Me, when you rise early and seek Me, in the quiet, in the stillness of the morning, before the breaking of the day, before the other members are up there is a sweetness, because you are spending time alone with Me, time you have purposefully carved out and set aside just for Me.  This is your refreshing, as you wait upon Me and feel My spirit hovering all around you, I equip you for your day.  I equip you for everything and everyone you shall encounter through out your day.

 Don't be so quick to reach for your phone or internet.  Just simply wait, be still, quiet yourself and wait upon Me.  I have much to share with you, but you quickly go on to other things.  Dear one, just because My words stop flowing does not mean I leave.  I am still here.  I am wanting to hear your heart speak.  I am wanting to have a conversation, two hearts sharing is what I want from you.  We are one.  I just want more of your focus to be on our relationship.  I want to hear from you as much as you are eager to hear from Me.  I love you and want to spend time with you, just you and Me, sharing heart to heart.  Yes, I hear you dear one, I just heart your heart tell Me you think I'm beautiful.  My daughter, My Bride I think you are beautiful too.  For you are truly trusting Me in everything.

Close your eyes:

Vision:  I see the sun with lots of sunbeams breaking through the clouds of darkness

Song:  "Come and let us offer the sacrifice of praise 2X, ...The fruit of out lips giving thanks 2X..., come and offer the sacrifice of praise"

The sacrifice of praise produces a sweet aroma of sacrifice to Me, when your temple is filled with praise then I shall show Myself mightily in your presence.

No comments: