Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Hearing God 0 Oct.13, 2013

As many as can see, I come.  As many as can hear, I speak.  I am here.  Some come to Me.  Most ignore My gentle unctions.  Let him who has an ear - HEAR.  Let him who can see - SEE.  Everyone has a choice.  Choose me and choose life.  In Me is life.  I create life.  I create choices.  I am the creator of all.  Do not doubt that I come.  For truly I come to judge the weak and the strong.  I will set everything in order once again.  I am the judge of everything and everyone.  I am the rightful owner of everything.

 I read each heart like a book.  Your life issues forth from your heart.  Do not doubt Me child.  I am here.  Fear nothing and no one.  For I am here.  I order your days, minutes, hours and years.  I know everything about you, for you My dear one are Mine.  I have chosen you.  I am purifying you in the fires of trials and testing in your life.  Many do not see Me working in their lives, but you do.  Your eyes are open to Me.  For you truly see Me in the unseen portions of your day.  I am cleansing you, each day as you come and sit before Me, eager to hear Me.  For those who want to hear , they shall hear.  For those who want to see they shall see.  I am here child and I am showing Myself to My chosen few.

  Do you truly want to experience Me, then you shall, for behold I come.  Keep your focus on Me.  Keep your heart, mind, and soul looking to Me.  I will reveal as much as you are willing to receive.  But, you My child must yield.  You must hear, and you must see.  Only those with a pure heart shall enter in to all that I have for them.

You must seek Me with your whole heart and then and only then shall you find Me.  Just Remember, I am here.  Open unto Me and I will show you more of My mysteries.  Yield to My spirit and I will reveal Myself to you in ways that you have never known.  Ask Me to open up your dreams and give you the keys of understanding.  Ask Me to reveal more of Myself.  Ask Me child.  Behold, My little one, I am here.  Make yourself strong in Me.  Sherry, you are strong, you are brave, you are true in your pursuit of Me.  Your heart believes, you know Me as the only True God, and that My child, My dear one, pleases Me much.

  You have much to learn of Me and the journey is becoming very fruitful.  Do not disdain My pruning for it is very necessary.  I need you strong.  I need you unwavering in Me.  I need you prepared.  Allow Me to work in you.  Allow Me to prepare the way of the Lord in you and through you.  You must be strong in Me now.  Ask of Me and surly I shall answer thee.  Seek Me while I may be found.  Knock, and I will open unto you, My beloved little dove.  You are Mine, and nothing shall be hidden from you that you seek.

No comments: