Monday, April 7, 2014

Hearing God - March 29, 2014

Dream:  I am in a church service...I am done and a young black man wants to carry my books (my bible and two other peoples bibles I had).  My mom and dad left already so he was going to give me a ride.  He asks if I need to go get lunch, I said no, just a ride.  Then we are walking and Janet is walking with us.  As we are walking the man grows tired of carrying my bibles.  I take two of them and allow him to still carry the one that is mine.  I tell him "Don't drop it, because it's very important."  We pass an art store that has a sign in front it says "re-   " scrapbooking mat, it catches my eye, but we keep walking, I turn around to read it again and see lights on and people inside the store.  I thought they were closed because it was Sunday.  I ask them what time do they close - they said 9:00pm.  I tell Janet and the man I will come back to look at it.  We part ways with the man and I take my bible back.  Me and Janet continue to walk to my sisters store.  I ask her if she wants to go to Whataburger next door for lunch and she eagerly says yes.  We go into Whataburger and we order, Janet has some sort of coupon worth $40.00 for the month.  I pay for mine $5.00 with cash.  We see the young black man who carried my bibles earlier in the restaurant too.  He has ordered with a coupon worth $40.00 for the month like Janet.  We are given our order on one tray.  Janet has a larger burger than mine and double the fries.  I put her food on her tray and she goes to find a table.  I am now trying to figure out how to carry my food tray and the three bibles.  The restaurant is crowded and I don't want to make two trips and leave my bibles because someone might steal them.  I look at the man and think, he is not good husband material, for he did not want to really help me by carrying my books or provide for me by buying my lunch.  For I already knew how a good husband helps and provides for his wife.  (I had the same purse, wallet and credit card that I am using in real life now) then I woke up.

As I was lying in bed after this dream I asked the Lord about a different dream with a ship and water and fish.  I asked Him what the ship means.  I know the many waters were people and the fish were demon spirits or snares used to catch and destroy the people.  The Lord started singing and stretched out His arm and hand to me.  He sang "Come and walk on the waters with Me, Come and walk on the waters with Me, you will not fail, you will not fail."

Then I got up and came to wait upon the Lord.


My child you have many things to do for Me, but you shall never be alone.  You shall have Me by your side every step of the way.  I shall equip and empower you.  I shall send you out, after I transform you into My image, you are almost there.  Be patient and learn as much as you can about deliverance.  When it's time for you, I shall surely tell you and lead you every step of the way.  Much is happening to the people on earth that not many are paying attention too.  You My love have asked Me for My love and compassion and I shall surely give you a greater portion.  I shall lead you in love to help Me rescue the people.  You shall have no fear.  For you have been trained in the battlefield by Me.  You have passed many, many tests.  You shall not lean on your own understanding, but you shall lean completely on My understanding.  You shall speak a word and set the captives free.  For you have prepared yourself for the battle.  You have diligently armed yourself for the battle.  You have diligently armed yourself with My word.  Not many have prepared themselves to go and fight with Me, but you have been diligent to seek Me out and answer My call. 

 You are My beloved Bride and I shall surely use you as part of My endtime army.  I am opening up My word even more deeply to you.  And as you drink from My well, My child it shall never leave you.  I am doing as you have asked Me to, I am etching My word in you and it shall never leave you.  When you need it, it shall come forth out of you.  You shall be able to recall it for My deliverance of My people.  Drink deeply child.  I am the ship in which you safely ride.  I am the wind in your sails.  I shall lead you and carry you where ever I desire you to go.  For you are yielded, you are submitted and I shall surely use you.  My Bride, My Dove, My elect and chosen.  You are well pleasing to Me.  Oh, My love you shall do great things for Me.  It is well with thee.  My perfect one - I dwell in you deeply now.  I am strong, you are weak, but, I am strong in you.  Drink deeply at My well.

No comments: