Monday, April 7, 2014

Hearing God - March 30, 2014

Yes, My beloved I see everything and I hear everything.  Nothing escapes My eye.  I love all of My creation, every person, every animal, every plant, every stone.  All of My creatures are Mine and I truly love all.  You My dear one are beginning to see Me in everything and this pleases Me child, for I am here with you.  I never leave you.  Not many people understand or can grasp this concept.  It's truly simple.  But most are so caught up in their own desires and chasing after the bottom dollar to attain more stuff they do not even see Me anymore.  Oh sure they say they love Me and are mine, but they do not come.  They do not sit at My feet and wait upon Me, they do not pray My will, they spend all their prayers selfishly praying for their own wills and desires.  They do not realize how much this dis-pleases Me.  They seek after My hand for their three wishes like I'm a genie in a bottle that they can order around.  This should not be so.  For I alone am the I AM.  I alone can give life.  I alone can take it back.

  Everything is Mine.  I give to whom I please, what I please, and when I please.  No one has more power than I do.  For I am love and I alone have all anyone will ever need.  The snares and lies of this world have caught so so many.  Many are slaves to things and they don't even realize it.  They are snared by their own covetousness.  They are full of greed and very few truly love.  This saddens Me My dear one.  For I long for all to know, feel, dwell in, be filled and then express My abundant love.  For love is the key to life.  It's a life force.

 Many feel alone, unworthy and rejected.  Everything and everyone feeds on fear.  It is a crippling spirit that controls the masses and feeds on them.  It saps their strength and ability to think for themselves.  It blinds them to truth and imprisons them in lie upon lie that they agree with.  Most have believed the lie that I'm not concerned for each one, that I'm not close, that I am far away and not here with them, and sadly that I'm not real.  My people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge.

 I am here.  I am real.  I am concerned about each one.  I am speaking constantly to all.  But few have their listening ears tuned to hear Me.  Remember how over and over in My word I exhort those who have ears to hear.  This is vital.  This is very important.  As you hear Me, I increase your hearing.  As you continually seek after Me I draw closer to you.

As you speak to Me I listen I am pleased with your continual coming and pursuit of Me.  Now for your diligence dear one I have drawn you into My Chambers.  We are one in spirit.  We are one in love.  We are bonded together.  For you My love are truly Mine.  Your desire is for Me above all else.  I love you My dear one.  I love our time together.  We shall be together soon.  Watch, stand on your watch for I shall do a new thing.  Things are beginning to change, and I My love am in the change.

No comments: