Monday, April 7, 2014

Hearing God - March 28, 2014

Dream:  Airplane - Me and my husband are on a plane, a woman asks me what a tract was.  I give her one and say "It tells you the way of salvation".  Before the airplane in the dream we are in a camper with Angel her husband, daughters and son in law.  I notice on facebook Angels cover photo says "Angel and her crazy expectant family" written across a photo of a wave continuously washing over the shore.  I wonder why the water is moving.  Then I am at a ranch and meet the pioneer woman.  I walk around some of the buildings on the ranch and then I see Angel and Sarah and many people are gathered to give Sarah a baby shower.  Rebecca has two baby outfits she had just bought and gives them to Angel. I did not know about the shower.  I am holding a bag and I give it to Angel for Sarah.  I ask Rebecca what is in the bag and she says nothing but more bags.  Dream shifts again and we are in the airplane, we land safely in the plane and I thank the pilot for getting us to the destination safely and quickly.  I then begin to fold up the two green, worn out blankets and help tidy up the plane. I remember folding up a blanket in the camper to.  This dream shifts a lot, from camper to plane to ranch back to plane, there was a lot of shifting.

Question:  Lord, what does this dream mean?  What do you want to tell me?

Answer:  I am about to send you out for My work in the battlefield.  Do not fear.  You shall be endued with My power.  You are My child and I love you.  Walk in your authority.  Notice the woman on the plane asked you what a tract was and you easily shared what it was.  The words just flowed out of you.  When I send you out, I shall be with you every step of the way.  I shall be working in you.  I shall show you things you have never seen before.  Do not rush out ahead of Me.  Wait for Me to say go.  Wait for Me to lead you.  I shall surely lead you.  Stay yielded to Me My little one.  I am opening your eyes now My child and leading you down the path to deliverance, many have tried to come but were destroyed for lack of knowledge.  You are being reminded of a dream I gave you long ago - you and your husband are on a ship near the seashore, and you look out and there are many fish embedded in the sand with gaping mouths in the shallow water, you can see them open and close under the water.  You and your husband are being instructed by a man, the man is the Holy Spirit, He is telling you that many have tried to do what you are about to do and they failed for they were not fully prepared.  This dream is still vivid to you and you are pondering it now.  The fruition of this dream is upon you now.  You shall be called to walk in the difficult places.  But, you My dear one shall not walk alone.  I shall train you and I shall lead you.  You shall follow after Me.  You have nothing to fear.  For nothing shall by any means harm you.

 My beloved dove I am with you.  Trust everything to Me.  Follow after Me with your whole heart and lean not on your own understanding.  But in all your ways acknowledge Me and I shall direct your path.  Many say they want to follow Me and do great things but they are not humble, they are not meek they are full of pride and seek to be great and powerful and above others, they are puffed up and due to this they fail.  But, you do not want to be in the spotlight, you would rather be in the back row following after Me.  You have been submitted and hidden in Me and you have endured the fires of testing and refining.  You have allowed Me total access to all of you and I have been able to do a mighty work in you.  I am pleased with your progress.  I know it has been difficult and painful for you.  But Remember, I will finish what I started in you.  Your refining has made you more beautiful and holy and much more humble.  I have been removing your pride and replaced it with a humble, meek and contrite spirit.  I can only use humble and submitted vessels.  You My dear one are fully yielded to Me.  This pleases Me dear one, this pleases Me.  You are secure in Me, wrapped up and fully confined and protected in My arms.  I shall bring you out in My time, not yours.  Just stay close to Me, do not fear and keep learning of Me.  I am your only teacher, I am your only source.  All things are in Me.  Recognize Me in all things now My little one.  The hour is late and the time of My deliverance and judgement is upon you.  Wait upon Me child.  Wait and rest in Me.  I am equipping you.

No comments: