Monday, April 7, 2014

Hearing God - March 27, 2014

Dear one you are a blessing to Me.  For you are constantly thinking upon Me.  You are constantly looking for Me.  You are in love with your Bridegroom and are eagerly waiting for the soon to be Wedding.  I shall not leave you behind My love.  I shall surely come for thee soon.  I have you sheltering in place with Me now.  I call and you come.  Your ears are attuned to My voice.  You My dove hear Me clearly for you have allowed Me to train your ear.  You shall help others in their training. Do not despise small beginnings dear one.  I know you do not aspire to be great but to love Me with all your heart, mind and soul, and you are My love.  I see your sacrifice of worship and your walk of holiness before Me.  I see what concerns you have for your family, I will bring them home to be with you in My timing.  Keep praying for them to be ready now for soon My love, My dove I shall come.  I do not know when My Father shall say "Son, go get your Bride", but I sense in My spirit it shall be soon, very, very soon.  The hour is upon us My love, keep repenting, keep seeking Me above all else.  For I am with you My dear one, you are not alone.  Many shall come and say they represent Me. Beware, they are false, they seek to deceive My children and draw them away from Me.  Be aware, many false shepherds are in the land now.  You must discern Me and only listen to Me.  Be quick to come and ask Me about the spirits you shall encounter now.  I am here to help you.  I will help you decipher the truth from the cunning lie.  You shall not be deceived.

You must train your mind to stay focused on Me and My flow.  You can hear Me, but you can also be distracted by thoughts that are not Me, they come to lead you on a thought bunny trail away from Me and communing with Me.  You have to be focused on Me and do not allow your focus to be drawn away from Me.  I am here.  There are many things sent to you to distract, to hinder, to delay, to distract you away from spending time in My presence.  I am the most important.  I know you love Me dear one.  I know you are still in the midst of training.  I know your heart.  I love you My dove.  It is well with thee and Me.  We are one and I am well pleased with your sacrifice of love.  I delight in our time together.  I delight in watching you grow in Me.  I delight in how you delight in the beauty of My creation all around you.  You are precious and dear to Me.  I love, love, love our time together, when it's just you and Me, one on one.  I love how you love Me.  I will always be here.  I will always take care of you and your family.  For you have set your heart to know Me.  you have set your mind and will to seek Me out and you shall be rewarded with the desires of your heart.  Keep yielding all of you to Me.  Keep coming to Me.  Keep talking to Me, I love you My dove, My dear one.

No comments: