Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Hearing God - March 24, 2014

I asked:  What would you like to teach Me about the rainbow?

He answered:  The rainbow is a reflection of Me and My glory

I asked:  How?

He answered:  It represents some of My characteristics, life, growth, love, healing and protection are all manifested in the colors.  It's not just a simple rainbow.  There is a powerful promise in each color of the rainbow.
Red: My blood that covers and protects you
Yellow:  New birth and warmth
Green:  Vibrance, abundance and growth
Orange:  Healing power and TRUE LOVE
Indigo:  Healing
Blue:  the color of My Father's Eyes, (you will see them one day)
Purple:  Majesty, healing, bone marrow color-the source of all life
Violet:  Strength

There is much hidden in the rainbow.

I asked:  What do You want me to read today?

He answered:  Go ahead and read James, there is much in that book that is already etched into you, but rereading it will strengthen what is in you.

My ways are not your ways child.  Lean not on your own understanding.  And do not try to communicate with Me as some do.  You have already come to the mountain of Zion.  You are meeting with Me daily now.  Do not attempt to change how you come to Me.  Just keep coming as you are and allow Me to speak.  You hear Me well, you know Me and I know you.  I have written you upon My heart for you My dear one are sealed in Me.  For you My love are mine.  As you seek Me, I become more and more etched into you.  Oh, My love you are soooo precious to Me.  I truly love you child, and I truly know you love Me.  I receive your sacrifice of love today and I receive your beautiful worship as you come and quietly wait upon Me.  We are one you and I.  I know your heart, and you know mine.  I know you are secure and fully trusting in Me as your source.  This is why I love you sooo much.  For you are hidden in Me.  You believe My report.  You believe My prophets and messengers.  You are fully persuaded that I am here living, breathing and abiding in you and with you.  So you cheerfully wait for Me and My plan to unfold upon the earth.

  As you are patient and waiting you are sheltering in Me, in My ark of protection.  I will allow no harm to come to you My beloved dove.  You are right where I want you to be for now.  If I want you to change something I will tell you.  Just stay ready, fully trusting in Me and My perfect will for you.  Keep watching for Me.  Oh, My dear one, you will not miss Me, for I am surely coming for you.  You shall hear Me, you shall be first, you are part of My first fruits.

I shall use you in My timing, not yours.  You are Mine.  I love you My little one.  Daughter soon, I shall come and take you physically away with Me.  But for now, a little while longer, I ask you to wait, do not grow weary in this.  Renew yourself in Me every morning.  Your life is in My hands.  I shall not disappoint you.  My dove, My Bride, I love you.  We are together in spirit, soon We shall be together in physical and spirit.  Stay close My dear one.  Shelter in Me.  Ask Me where to go and what to do.  Only venture out as I direct you.  I am coming soon.  I am gathering My Bride as the Father directs Me, you are My Bride and I am your Bridegroom.  Stay in My chambers awaiting your beloved.  I shall surely come for you.  But for now, continue to endure the wait.  Your patient heart, pleases Me.  Your heart pleases My Father and My Spirit as well.  We love you and We feel your genuine love for us.  We delight in you child, for you are ours forever and always.

No comments: