Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Hearing God - March 23, 2014

Praise the Lord everybody, and all that have breath praise the Lord.  I am the one True God, I dwell in and among My people.  My home is in heaven, but I abide in My children.  My kingdom is within your earthen vessels.  My spirit is TRUTH, My spirit is LOVE.  I am an all consuming fire.  I will not be ignored.  I have watched the earth and it's goings on.  The time has come and now is, to clean up My creation.  No longer will I tolerate disobedience.  I must have order.  I live in order.  I am not the God of chaos.  I am the I am, the earth is mine and everything in it.

 True holiness comes from a heart that has been cleansed and purified through Me.  As you come and seek Me and My Truth you are changed.  Remember, My dear one, My little dove I am in the change.  As you wait upon Me, you allow Me to work within you and transform you from the inside out.  Very few are willing to deny themselves and seek holiness.  The path of holiness is the narrow road.  There is peace by this path.  For to all who come and are seeking Me for Truth shall be rewarded in their quest.

I know every heart.  I know on what level of the journey they are on.  I watch over their individual progress.  It's a journey of the heart.  This path to holiness requires that you give up all of your earthly ambitions and desires and fix your eyes on Me and My Fathers Kingdom.  Allow Me to lead you, allow Me to correct you.  Allow Me to change you and give you new desires.  I require complete obedience.  This journey of the heart is your most important quest, for out of it flows the issues of the heart.  As you press in and continue to seek Me out, you are changed, you are transformed, you are strengthened and renewed.

 As I remove the layers from you, your veil is also being removed and you begin to see Me more clearly.  Listen to the dove and the birds they awaken to call upon Me, they praise Me every morning.  They sing their songs of love to Me for they trust Me in all things.  My ways are perfect.  My ways are true and sure.  My children, you must allow Me to enter into each of you and begin to cleanse and purge you from all unrighteousness.  The more you spend time with Me the more you are cleansed and filled with more of Me.  I am the TRUE VINE, and each of you are the branches, apart from Me you can do nothing to cleanse yourself.  I alone know how to cleanse you from the unrighteousness that attaches itself to you.  You dwell in a fallen and sinful world.  It is all you have known, but it is not all there is.

 There is so much waiting for you, your journey on earth is a stepping stone in your eternal journey with Me.  All is not set in stone.  You, each of you must decide for yourself how far I can lead you.  You are in control of our relationship.  I love you, I always have, I always will.  But you must decide how far you are willing to go with Me.  This journey is not for the cowardly or faint of heart.  This journey into Me shall cost you everything.

 You My dear ones, must count the cost for yourselves.  Are you willing to surrender and yield all to Me.  Only you can answer, only you and I know your heart.  I am willing to teach you many things.  Are you willing to learn?  I am willing to lead you.  Are you willing to follow Me?  I am ready to take you to many places.  Are you willing to Go?  I am willing to show you many, many things.  Are you willing to see?  I am willing to speak to you personally each and every day.  Are you willing to Hear?  Much is required of you in this journey, but the end of it is worth it.  Count the cost.  Are you willing?  We shall see.


note:  In closing He played this song for me:  "You are worthy of it all.....God....You are worthy of it all..."

No comments: