Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Hearing God - April 8, 2014

Note:  I had a really strange and confusing dream last night, I woke up asking what are you trying to tell me, as I was pondering this dream I had another dream but I was not asleep I was lying on My bed with My eyes closed but I was not asleep, this dream was very confusing too when I realized I was dreaming and not asleep, it was not a vision, I don't know or even understand at this point what I just experienced.  As I got up to wait upon the Lord this morning I heard this song.

Song:  "Come away with Me, ah ah ah ah ah, come away with Me into a quiet place of rest...

The Lord spoke:  I am not the author of confusion.  I shall tell you the meaning of your dreams.  You shall be placed in a distant land.  You shall feel uprooted and insecure, but fear not for I shall be with you in all things.  The red represents My blood it shall cover you and surround you and protect you, even though your surroundings shall feel strange, I shall guide you through all that I require of you.  Do  not listen to the voices crowding into your head to distract you from Me.  Keep your focus on Me.  I am here.  All is well with thee My love.  Much shall be required of you My dear one.  Stay close and Trust Me in all things.  I shall not let you down.  Do not worry, I shall lead you by the hand into the promised land.  You are breaking forth into a new era with Me.  I am alive and powerful in you My child.  No weapon formed against you shall prosper.  You are My beloved dove.  I care for you tenderly.  I linger over you as you commune with Me.  We are one you and I.  I love you My dear one,  Quiet yourself from the distractions and noise listen to My still small voice.  I am here.  Rest in Me, find your peace in Me.  I am your comfort.  I am your peace.  I shall never leave you.  Know this child, I go wherever you go.  I am here with you all the way, I shall be with you in every moment of your life.  Even when you don't feel Me I am here.  I never leave you.  I see all that is and shall happen to you.  I am your life.  I created you to live your life out in My presence and in relationship with Me.  No one and nothing loves you more than I do.  Change is all around you dear one.  Do not fear.  I am in the change.  I shall cover and protect you.  Be careful who you listen to, all are not as they appear.  Stay close to Me dear one, stay close to Me.  Listen and obey all that I ask of you.

Note:  In the midst of these words were other words interjected in this "Do not listen to Anna, she is not of Me ?  I'm praying over this part because it doesn't feel right.  I don't know what else to share...I'm only recording this to be obedient to the Lord, who has required me to put all of our conversations on this blog.  He shall do with it what He wills to do, I am His servant and not my own anymore.

No comments: