Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Hearing God - March 22, 2014

Oh, My love, I see you, My beloved dove.  I love to spend time with you.  You are Mine.  You are right in the midst of My purpose for you.  As you think upon Me, as you come and wait upon Me, as you sing to Me, as you long to know Me better you are growing in beauty and grace.  Your journey with Me is beautiful.

 A you succeed and surpass all of your tests and challenges you grow closer and closer to Me.  As you journey inward I become more and more tangible to you for you are crossing the barrier that separates the physical from the spiritual.  You are seeking after Me.  You are seeking for TRUTH and you shall be rewarded.  I am TRUTH.  No one can draw you away from Me now.  For your roots run deep into Me and My rivers of living water are strong and flowing in you My little one.   I have loved watching you grow and mature.  You are a true seeker of My light.  You shine brightly now.  You and I are one.  I am your Beloved, and you are Mine.

 As you spend time in Me, and with Me you sink deeper and deeper into My love and My TRUTH flows through you and out of you.  I shall consume you with My power for you have made yourself strong in Me, no weapon formed against you shall prosper.  You shall lead many to Me My dear one.  You are gentle and quiet.  You are full of Me.  My love has overtaken you and now your flame shall go forth in power and might for I am the cause of the flame and I am the keeper of the flame, and I am the flame in you.  I shall use your temple for My glory.  I can only use yielded vessels.  Only the ones who are truly yielded and submitted to Me will be able to be used of Me.

 As you seek after Me, you are becoming stronger and stronger.  I am in the change.  I am in the change.  Change must come.  Change is needed to remove the evil in the hearts of men and establish My Kingdom.  Many seek after something higher than themselves to empower them and make themselves greater, but they do not seek Me.  This is wrong, I am the all powerful, I created everything for My purpose and My glory.  I am the TRUE owner of everything, unless you submit your will and your desires to Me and yield to My will and My desire for you, you will never find your true purpose and destiny.  Only I know what you were created for.  Only I know what your purpose is.  I will tell you if you seek Me out, if you purpose in your heart to know Me and My will for you, I will lead you down the path of your destiny.

 I have many beautiful and wonderful plans for each one.  But, not everyone will come and wait upon Me to find out for themselves.  I am the light.  I am the source of all TRUTH.  Yield to Me now, seek Me now for My plans and purpose for you and I shall surely speak.   Try Me in this, but you must have faith to take the journey.  The narrow road will lead you home.  I have many treasures for you, hidden in the path for you to discover.  Come, come, My dear ones and take the journey into Me.  I promise, you will never be the same.  Come, come now, heed My call, I'm waiting for you.

No comments: