Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Hearing God - March 20, 2014

I love you child.  I enjoy our time together.  My word is powerful and strong.  This is why you must strengthen yourself in Me by reading My word.  My word is TRUTH.  My word is alive.  My word has many layers.  Truth has many layers.  As you read My word it transforms your mind.  It literally starts changing you from the inside out.  There is life in My word.  There is power in My word.  It will change your substance and thoughts in your mind.  Remember My word tells you have to think and what you should think on.  "Whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are holy, whatsoever things are clean and of a good report, if there be any virtue, if there be any praise, think on these things.

  The mind is a powerful, spiritual thing.  It can create beauty.  It can create evil and ugliness.  You have to master your mind.  Remember, My word says Whatsoever a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.  The deceiver is sowing many seeds right now in your mind.  If you have thoughts of evil or ugliness of any kind know this, these are not My thoughts and do not accept them for if you accept them they become your own.  You must discern the deception and cast them out, ask Me to take care of them and I will.

Do not let any evil gain a foothold in you.  Remember you are Mine My beloved.  Keep your heart clean.  Keep your thoughts pure.  This will require due diligence on your part.  Not every thought that pops into your head is yours.  Remember the spirit realm is just as real as your physical realm.  Thoughts are what brings forth action.  The creative power for good or evil is in your thought life.  This is a very important Truth.

Many do not understand and fail to recognize the intruders when they sneak in.  But, you must take every thought and seize it, examine it, is it you, is it God talking or is it evil.  you must train yourself to discern your thoughts.  This is a huge battleground.  You shall overcome first in you mind.  This is the main battlefield.

Lean not on your own understanding.  Trust in Me for I am Truth and I am Good, I will never lead you astray or deceive you.  For you are diligent in your pursuit of Me. You are growing in your spiritual walk with Me.  The more you lean on Me the more you hear.  I am well pleased with your walk with Me.  Trust Me in all things.  You are more than a conqueror in Me.  You are strong in Me.  You must daily feed your spirit My TRUTH, I am able to meet all your needs.  Beloved, rest in Me, do not allow yourself to doubt.  Do not allow yourself to fear.  I am here with you.  Stay close and strengthen yourself in Me and dwell and abide in My peace.  I am here.  You have nothing to fear.

No comments: