Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Hearing God - March 19, 2014

My love, daughter knows no bounds.  My love is limitless.  You My dear one are being bathed in My love, every morning I pour out upon you a fresh new portion.  I am in you child.  I see you, I know your heart personally and it is well with thee.  For you My dear one have learned to shelter in Me and abide in My love.  You have grown mightily this year in Me.  On this road I have placed you on, you have journeyed tirelessly to seek Me out and to seek My truths.  This pleases Me child, this pleases Me.

  Come to Me and ask of Me.  I know your heart.  I know what's troubling you now in this moment.  All you need to do is ask and believe I have heard you, and I will take care of the rest.

 Caution your child again to watch her words.  I have placed this teacher in her path for a reason.  Just because she is the student does not mean she can't be used to help this teacher on her journey.  Tell her to pray for her teacher and watch and wait upon Me.  She is not in this class all by herself, I am here with her and I hear every word and I read every thought.  She is a light in the darkness of her generation.  She must uphold the banner of respect and honor for all those I place over her.  Tell her to ask Me to help this teacher, and to help her in finishing this year strong.  I watch over all My little ones.  I know exactly what each one needs.  Ask Me for help and I will surely help.

  Do not let pride gain a foothold in any of you.  Cast it out and seek Me for help.  

No comments: