Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Hearing God - March 18, 2014

Many children desire to hear Me, but few are willing to put the effort in to wait upon Me.  I am not silent.  I speak constantly, but you must quiet yourself to hear Me.

I am not distant, but you must draw near to Me to hear Me.  I am not uncaring, I watch every person.

 I know the ones who are Mine and are crying out to Me and seeking My face.  I know them and they know Me.  We commune day by day.  I love our relationship.  I love My truth seekers.  My little ones are growing in Me.

You all must be patient and let patience do her perfect work in you.  Your journey is a process of purification.  You will all go through the fires of testing.  You will all be tried.  I use these tests to remove the dross and filth from you.  It prepares you to be separated from the pulls of this world.

 As you draw more into Me, you become less and less attached to this world.  The chains that have been holding you down are being broken off.  For you have found Me and you are no longer satisfied with the things of this world.

You have made your home in Me.  You My dear one live in Me now, and I live in you.  We are one, you and I.  You are My Beloved Bride and we shall be together soon.

No comments: