Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Hearing God - March 17, 2014

Oh, My love, everyone can have a supernatural relationship with Me.  Each life was created for this, but you each must search Me out for yourself.  Each one must pursue Me.

If you truly seek Me child, you shall surely find Me.  Pursue Me, My little one.  I am here hidden in plain sight.  I seem to be hiding and you seem to be seeking.  Let's say "I'm IT", which is true in more ways than you know.  I Am the I AM.  I am the "One Thing" every heart truly longs for.

 Much shall be given and revealed to you as you draw closer and closer to Me.  As you look upon Me My dear one, I see My Reflection in your eyes coming from within your beautiful heart.  I see you, and I am now beginning to see Myself reflected in you.  I am yours.  You can have as much of Me as you want, I'm yours for the taking.  I will not force you to walk with Me, but I am here for you.

 I invite you to join Me in the path.  My path is holy and righteous.  It's the road of purification and letting go of yourself and the things you hold dear of this world.  For I am spirit and to truly walk with Me now, you must be fully immersed in the spirit.

 My waters cover you.  I am in you.  I am around you.  I am above you.  Press in child there is so much more for you.  Press in do not let up, keep coming, keep seeking, keep asking Me for more of Me.  How bady do you truly want Me?  We shall see.  I love you My dear one.

No comments: