Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Hearing God - March 16, 2014

You have a kind heart.  Thank you for your kindness towards Liz and her family.  As you do good for others you reflect Me.  As you are gentle, loving and kind you reflect Me.  I am a reflection of all your good and kind works.  My dear one, I live in you and you are a reflection of Me.

 Precious and few are the one's who truly reflect Me.  I AM gentle, loving and kind.  I AM helpful and I AM encouraging.  I AM willing to go the extra mile for others.  You are reflecting Me as you are willing to go the extra mile for others.  You shine, My child, you shine.  I reign in you for all to see.

I love how you love Me and I love how you love people.  Do good for others and great shall be your reward.  As I put little things on your heart, yield child, yield.  For you are placed here in this moment to bless others.  You are My hands expressing My heart.  Let My love flow through you to touch others, for it is I who is thinking about them.  I Am the one who brings them to mind, release your kind words, write your letters, bake your cookies, cakes and things, ALL will sow a seed for My Kingdom.

 You are a tangible extention of My hand.  I shall use you mightily in these days, you shall heal the sick.  You shall open blind eyes and unstop the deaf ears.  You shall spread My healing balm through out your land.  My light shines brightly within you.  You are a burning bush that shall never be consumed, for you My dear one are Mine and I am well pleased with you.  Keep doing kind and good things.  I am watching over you, My dear one.  Let My love flow.  I am over flowing you with My anointing oil and My love, for you shall now pour out, as I pour in, you shall continually pour out.

No comments: