Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Hearing God - March 15, 2014

I see all that goes on in the earth.  I see all that you do My beloved daughter, I see your heart and I read all your thoughts.  I see everything every person, animal or spirit does.  I see their hearts, I read their thoughts.  Nothing is hidden or disguised from Me.  I know all who are truly Mine.  I know all who are not Mine.

 Listen to the train, it's pulling out to gather My beloved children home to Me, many shall miss the train, for they have chosen to wait for another day, but no one is guaranteed tomorrow will come.  You only have today.  Life is in My hands.  All life is in My hands.  I give life and I take it away.  You cannot be sure of how many days you will have on earth.  This is why it is so important to come to Me while there is still time and drink of My everlasting waters.  I desire to fill you all, each and every one of you with My life giving waters.  You must come and allow Me to cleanse you.

 Come take a moment and ask Me who I am, ask Me if I'm real, ask Me to reveal Myself to you.  I will reveal Myself to every true heart who is seeking Me.  I want each of you.  I created each one to have a relationship with Me.  Come quickly, while you still have time.  I love you all.  I am here.  I have never left.  I am here.

No comments: