Monday, April 7, 2014

Hearing God - March 25, 2014

Yes, My child I still want you to continue to put these words up on your blog.  This will help others find their way to Me.  I am the I am who speaks to His children.  I am the God who hears all conversations.  I am the I am who knows all of mankind's secrets, nothing is hidden from Me.  I see each pain and wound.  I know all.  I still speak today.  I call and I call, but few heed the call.  Few choose to hear Me when I speak.

 Your messages are a sign and a witness that I do speak.  As I speak to you and you share My words I have spoken to you others will have faith to reach out to Me for the first time.  Others who are seeking to know Me will be strengthened and encouraged to press on more deeply into their own relationship with Me.  I am not a God who plays favorites.  But, I am a rewarder to all who will listen to My voice and heed My calls.  I will speak to each yearning heart.  All who press in and seek to know Me, shall know Me for themselves.

 You see My child, My daughter, My dove you know Me and My words to you dispell the lies that others are trying to overcome.  I am using your blog as a witness to the world.  First, that I am here, I did not go away.  Second, that I speak today still.  Third, that I can have a relationship with you now while you are living and you don't have to wait to die to have a real relationship with Me.  Forth, I do not lie.  Fifth, I love My children and desire to be in relationship with each one.  You see My child, this time of waiting on Me will produce much fruit that you don't know and will never know about.  But I know.

 My child, My dear one in your quiet, humble submission your ARE doing something for Me, you ARE sharing with the world our relationship and showing others how it develops. This pleases Me child, this pleases Me.  You are leaving a bread crumb trail for others to find along the way.  I am drawing people to your blog who are seeking Me.  By reading these messages they will be encouraged and strengthened to press on in their own journeys to Me.

 I love people.  I created people for Me.  I want all to come and get to know Me as you do My dear one.  Thank you for helping Me in this, your service shall be rewarded.  For as you open up and share these intimate times of fellowship on your blog, even though they are mostly private just for you.  You yield to My desires, you submit to My purposes for them and this shall produce much fruit.  I love you My little one.  My daughter, My Bride you are pleasing Me well.  I shall soon take you away with Me.  For you are behind the veil and you are consumed now and reflecting Me.  My Kingdom, My righteousness dwells within you My dove.

You are gentle and quiet.  You are deeply loved and your sacrifices for Me have not gone unnoticed.  As I lead you, you submit and follow.  It's beautiful.  Your beauty knows no bounds.  For you are glowing My dear one and the spirit realm can see it.  Soon all in the physical shall see you glowing as well.  I love how you bring everything to Me.  You are diligent in keeping your heart clean.  You are working out your salvation with fear and trembling before Me day by day.  You are being sanctified through your diligent pursuit of Me.  My child you are loving as I love.  You are caring, you are kind, you are expressing much fruit of the spirit now.  For you are fully yielded and submitted to Me.  you are so deep into Me now My love We are one you and I.  We breath as one now.  You are in My heart and on My mind.

  I love spending this time, our time alone together.  I love to hear you breathe.  I love our times together, for this is what I've always wanted.  To sit together and grow deeper in our relationship with each other.  I am the true Bridegroom and I desire to truly know My Bride.  So I come and bring you into My chambers.  For it is here in the holiest of holies that we get to know one another.  As I live and as you live our lives are entwining and our hearts are melding into one.  For you can feel My heart now as I can feel yours.  We share a deep intimacy that will only deepen and grow as we journey together.  Much is changing in your world.  Much is changing in you.  I alone do not change.  But I am in the change.  Let love flow through you today, My beloved, for you are a reflection of Me and true love grows.

No comments: