Monday, April 7, 2014

Hearing God - April 6, 2014

I want you to be diligent about putting these words up on your blog.  They are a witness of Me and how I speak to My beloved children.  Many will read them and their eyes will be opened to the fact that I am real, I am alive and I do care.  These words will spark a light of hope in them.  Be diligent child, get them up now.  Do not delay.  This is a breadcrumb trail to help others find their way back to Me.  As they are searching for hope in the darkness, they shall stumble across these words and be refreshed, encouraged and strengthened.  The light in these words will shine out to My children and prodigals.  I do speak to you personally and intimately because I love you so.  But, I also speak to everyone, but they do not hear Me for they have not quieted themselves from the noise and listened to My still small voice.  They will come searching for answers and they will cry out to Me to hear Me as you do.  When they truly cry out for Me I will come and restore them back to Me.  You see child, I use everything.  My children have many talents.  I use them all for My purpose and plan.  You must pursue your purposes I have shared with you to do.  Fo in so doing you are helping in My harvest of your brothers and sisters.

 I love you little one and I know you love Me with your whole heart.  Many hear My instructions but they do not obey.  You must hear and obey in all I require of you.  Be faithful My dove, I am with you.  Be diligent My love, I see you.  I am pleased when you follow My instructions.  When you push back the fear that comes, you grow stronger.

 You were tested many times yesterday.  But you held your ground, you cast fear down and trampled it underfoot.  You did not let fear take a hold of you.  It came to try to grab a hold of you, but you rebuked it three different times in various situations you encountered.  This pleases Me child.  Nothing shall be simple to step out and do that I ask of you, but I know what I am doing in you.  You will have to step out in faith, for faith is the substance of things hoped for and the eveidence of things unseen.  AS you step out many will try to deter you in the spiritual world, and they will use the physical things like animals, people and nature to stop you.  But, fear not.  You are well able to complete each task I assign to you, for I am in you.  Whatever I ask you to do, I go with you.  You are never alone.  My love, My dear one your faithfulness pleases Me.

No comments: