Monday, April 7, 2014

Hearing God - April 5, 2014

I asked the Lord a question:  What would you like to teach me about Your Name?

He answered:  My name is full of all the power and authority that I have.  My Father endued it with power and increased it's authority once I completed My assignment on the cross.  When I brought My blood into the throne room and placed it on the mercy seat for the reconciliation of man back to Himself, it pleased Him exceedingly.

 You see child I have already gone before all of you and removed sickness, and sin from your lives.  your sin is forgiven because I paid the price for you.  I created all.  All I say.  Nothing can stand against you once you realize your authority you have been given.  You all are joint heirs with Me in My Kingdom.  You have authority on earth to walk in My power and dominion.  You were created to rule over the earth.  But you must recognize your authority in Me.  You have authority to rule over your life and your body.

You can speak and cast out demons and sickness which are demons working together to cause harm in your body or temple.  You can take control over the atmosphere that surrounds you.  If you abide in Me and My words abide in you, you can and will move mountains.  Mountains are whatever comes into your life that you do not want.

My dear one, My child you are continually abiding in Me and My words are abiding in you.  You are one with Me.  You are clean and holy before Me.  You have yielded and submitted to Me fully.  You child live in Me and you are allowing Me to live big in you.

As you yield more and more you see My Kingdom coming more and more.  For My Kingdom is within you and it's coming out through you.  Nothing absolutely nothing has more power than My name, for My Father exalted it and endued it with power.  He loves you and all people so much that He has given Me authority to share it with you all.  For all that My Father is and all that I am are wrapped up in My name "Jesus Christ of Nazareth".

 There are many battles that you face in your mind, in your body, in your family, in your marriage, in your job, in your life that can be won and overcome as you take back your authority that you have always had.  But the enemy has tried to keep it hidden from you.

 I am the Truth, I am the life.  I am all-powerful.  You are My ambassador on earth.  You have been given Power of Attorney to execute My judgements on the earth.  You are beginning to walk in your authority.  You are realizing now what you own in Me.  You are ready to use your keys.

  You see pain or symptoms of sickness in your body as the enemy trying to invade what is rightfully yours you execute judgement on it by speaking to it in your authority as My Power of attorney, speak what is legally recorded in the documents you have of My Will and Testament and command it to go in My name.  All of the bible old and new is Me.  I am the word.  I am all of it.  In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God, I cannot be separated from the word,  for I am the word come alive, clothed in flesh.  I do not lie.

 You own Me child, just as I own you.  You must be willing to walk in your authority to see things change and receive all that I have for you.  I have awakened you.  I am alive in you.  I am all-powerful.  As I lead and you follow you shall walk in My footprints.  My people are destroyed daily for a lack of knowledge.  They do not seek Me for the answers to their questions.  They do not know or understand the power and authority of My name.  They do not understand the power of the spoken word.

You create blessings and cursings by what you each say with your own lips.  I have trained you dear one to bridle your tongue and it has served you well.  For to know the power of your words and to know the power of My name will enable you to grow strong in Me and nothing shall be impossible for you.  You are beginning to reign now.  For you understand the abundant authority you have been given by Me.  I am the giver of all good gifts.  I have given much to a world that doesn't realize or understand what they have in Me.  Only the ones that truly seek Me out for themselves will be able to find these treasures.  You have acquired two jewels in your journey and they shall never be taken away from you, for I have etched them into you and they shall never leave your side.  For you know the power of words and you know the power of My name.

  Be it unto you according to your faith.  I am with you child.  It pleases Me that you are in hot pursuit of Me.  I love how you are eager to know Me.  You are consumed in your drive to find Me out and learn more and more of Me.  It is well with thee My love.  For your heart pants for Me, as the deer pants for water.  I am truly loved by you.  I am smitten by your affection for Me.  Oh My dear one you are exceedingly fair and beautiful to Me.  For I see you clearly. I know you better than you know yourself.  You are mine My Love.  I shall surly come for you.  I am at the door.  Keep watch.  Keep walking in the Kingdom with Me.  You are on this earth, but you are not of it, for you reside in My Kingdom now.  I love you.

Go forth, go forth and start your day, carry Me with you, I am well pleased with thee My dear one.

No comments: