Monday, April 7, 2014

Hearing God - April 6, 2014 in church

As I was in the morning service and My pastor was speaking on this scripture

 1 Chronicles 22:5..."the house to be build for the Lord must be exceedingly magnificent, famous and glorious throughout all countries...I will now make preparation for it....

(David is putting things aside for the temple of God that his son Solomon will be building.)

As I looked upon this verse I felt the Lord impress these words upon me and I quickly wrote them down:

This was the temple of God built with hands, but now we are the temples of the Living God.  The Kingdom of God is within you.  The glory of the latter house is rising within you.  The beauty of My Temples shall shine with the brightness of My Glory.  My Kingdom is rising.  Arise and shine, My child, for I have anointed thee for this hour, many have gone before you and longed to see what is coming upon you.  Arise My child, Arise, for My Kingdom is coming forth, it is in you and must break forth NOW- you shall manifest My presence - Arise My child, Arise.

Time given:  11:06am Sunday morning service


No comments: