Friday, April 4, 2014

Hearing God - April 2, 2014

It's your birthday My love, Happy Birthday.  Every moment of your life is special to Me.  I watch over your comings and your goings.  It is good that you are hearing sound teaching on the power of your words.  It is good that you are digging deeply into this again.  For Truth never grows old. There are many many layers in scripture.  For My Truth is multi-dimensional, as you progress in your walk in Me I reveal more and more of My Truth to you.  First a little and then a little more.  Here a little there a little until suddenly the windows of heaven open and you find yourself receiving untold revelation after revelation.  It's a beautiful mystery for those who are in Me.  My Truth reveals itself to the faithful, listening heart.  You are making progress in Me My beloved.  Your time pouring over My word is never wasted.  For as you dig and dig, do not grow weary in your pursuit of Me for I have laid out many, many gifts, jewels and treasures for you to find on your journey with Me.  As you pursue Me, I pursue you.  I am close dear one, but I hide and cloak Myself from you as you endeavor to find Me.  You make Me giggle and laugh as you discover My Truth's in My word.  As you rejoice over each new revelation you receive in My word, it blesses Me and I laugh with joy that My word makes you so happy.  The life in My word is becoming deeply etched into you.  Oh, My Bride we are one, you and I.  For you truly seek Me with your whole heart and being.  Nothing can deter you from Me.  My plan and purpose for you My dear one is unfolding beautifully.  You are beginning to see Me clearly now, in glimpses but soon dear one we shall talk face to face.  You do see Me in visions.  You do see Me in My creation.  You are being in-lightened.  In-lightened means your light that I have lit in you is growing stronger and brighter.  You are glowing child.  You are full of My light and you are exuding My presence.  You have many gifts inside of you My dear one.  I will begin to draw them out, one by one.  You are an encourager.  You are a writer.  You shall open your mouth and bless untold thousands of people with My words coming out of your mouth.  You have always done this, on a small scale, but it is increasing now and will snowball.  You shall use your pen and write letters and notes, these too shall be My words.  I shall use them to touch the hearts of countless hurting people.  You shall print up flyer's saying "Jesus is Coming" and carry them forth as you go out.  All these little ideas that keep popping up in your head to do, these things are My nudging you.  You shall use your collages as a stream of income, this little idea that I have placed in your head is from Me, pursue it.  The idea of calling back the prodigals with a scrapbooking class is from Me, pursue it.  It has been appointed unto thee to share Me in this way.  You are My beloved dove.  In the gentleness and quiet ways of your personality and character I shall go forth.  Pursue this child and in doing so, I shall pursue you.  Let My words and talents flow through you.  You are anointed for this season.  You are My dove, a gentle, quiet, loving spirit.  No pride is in you dear one for as you have asked I have and shall remove it.  Beloved My plans for you are beginning to unfold.  You are beautiful to Me.  Each day as you come before Me and wait, it allows Me to cleanse you more and more.  I am able to refine you and this pleases Me child, this pleases Me.  Your heart is pure and clean.  I am well pleased with your gentleness of spirit.  You shall touch many with My words and I shall draw many unto Myself.  Much is happening in your world now My little one, stay close to Me.  I have you right where I want you to be.  I will draw from you little by little.  Do not allow yourself to be over whelmed.  I shall not give you more than you can bare.  As you abide in Me and I abide in you, you shall ask whatever you want according to My will and I shall surely give it to thee.  My love for you is like the ocean, you cannot see it's limits, for to you it is limitless and deep.  You are My beloved dove.  I love you deeply.  I forever will.  You are mine.  You follow hard after Me.  This pleases Me, My dear one, this pleases Me.  Happy Birthday My love, Happy Birthday.

No comments: