Friday, April 4, 2014

Hearing God - April 4, 2014

I asked the Lord:  What is my assignment in this hour for you?

He answered:  Your assignment is to follow My leading.  The thoughts and ideas for writing notes and letters are from Me, the thoughts of printing flyer's and placing them in purses, shelves and restrooms are from Me, the thoughts of placing bibles in the hospital waiting rooms are from Me.  Pursue all of these.  For by so doing these you shall be sowing seeds of My love.  You shall also be drawing people back to Me.  Also, in so doing you shall be leaving a bread crumb trail for others to find.  Each little thing you do for Me, no matter how small and insignificant it may seem is beautiful to Me.  I use the little things that seem to go unnoticed to further My Kingdom.  My Kingdom is being manifested now upon the earth.  My people are rising up and going forth for Me.  I am positioning My body to manifest Me now, fully persuaded and sold out to Me they shall go forth and accomplish My plans and goals.  My word is in them and My word shall accomplish all that I have set forth, it shall not return back to Me void.  My Love's hear and obey all of My instructions.  Do not neglect the small things I ask of you, for in so doing them, they shall reap a great reward in My Kingdom.  Heaven is built on love.  Love encourages, Love lifts up, Love is patient, Love is kind, Love is Truth, and True Love grows.  Love is My Kingdom.  My Kingdom is not made of big important people.  My Kingdom is made up of a lot of little members fitly joined together to love and serve Me and each other.  Love is the guide in all things.  Each one of My citizens knows and understands how to operate in love.   Love flows from each yielded vessel.  Oh the riches and plans I have for all of you My dear ones.  Eye has not seen, nor ear heard all that I am going to do for each one of My beloved little ones.  My children, there are many things unfolding now in your midst.  Stay close to Me.  Stay vigilant in your hearing and pursuit of Me.  Do not let the distractions of this world draw you away from Me.  I am the most important.  My people are important to Me and each one holds a special place in My heart.  For they have overcome the desires and lusts of the world and cleave unto Me, the author and finisher of their faith.  They hold fast to Me, to complete all that I have said and they will not be disappointed.

I hear your heart My love, just a little while longer and We shall be together.

I love you and I'm coming for you soon.  

No comments: