Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hearing God - Oct. 15, 2013

I asked a question:  What am I pregnant with?

He answered:  You are pregnant with destiny.  (I had a dream last night or actually early this morning that I was pregnant, and I was shocked that I was 48yr. old and pregnant.)

You will give birth to Me (I am multiplying Myself in My Bride), the man-child that has been developing in you.  You are on schedule according to My plan and purpose for your life.  Do not worry about all the things that you are hearing about your President Obama.  I have given the people what they wanted.  Yes, Obama is planning much evil for America, but America is not your source - I AM.  Do not depend on money, oil, or business as usual.  Focus all your attention and efforts on Me.  I alone will meet all your needs.  Keep coming to Me.  Keep listening to Me.  Keep obeying Me and all will go well with you and your family.  I AM here.  I never leave you.  You must Trust Me in all things, do not lean on your own understanding.  Look to Me to guide and direct you every step of the way.  I love you child and I will never let you go.  You are mine, and I will always provide for you.  Your destiny is in Me.  I am all you need.  Be confident and strong in Me, no matter what.  I am revealing Myself now upon the earth.  But few are choosing to see.  They do not recognize My hand working among them.  They choose not to see My rod of correction.   They blame others for their sin and guilt.  They choose not to humble themselves and repent and change.  They think they can hide behind their money and their power.  But, I see all.  I know where they hide.  I know what's in their hearts.  I will reward all according to their hearts.  I will reward all according to their own deeds.  Do not fear My little one.  Fear is a controlling spirit.  Have no fear.  Stay strong in Me.  Keep your heart clean before Me.  Repent often as you go about your day.  Let nothing linger to stain and contaminate your garment now.  Stay ready.  I can only use clean, holy vessels to pour My spirit through.  Stay ready My dear one, for behold I come.  We will do much together.  Let Me lead.  Follow Me.  I am here.   Do not fear.  I go before you, and I always make a way for you.  You will have all your needs met in Me, for I am your source for everything.  Nothing is impossible for Me.  You are My beloved dove and I will rescue you.  I will shake the earth.  I have already revealed this through My watchman.  Everyone and everything will feel My power, and everything that can be shaken will be shaken.  The world as you have always known it is changing.  Stay close to Me, be ready to move when I say move.  Be ready to speak when I say speak.  You are My chosen vessel and I will work through you.  Open your mouth and I will fill it.  Do not speak if I don't tell you to.  Keep your mouth shut until I tell you to speak.  You will know when I speak, and you will know when you speak.

No comments: