Friday, April 4, 2014

Hearing God - April 3, 2014

Did you have a good birthday My love?  (I answered: Yes, I did thank you).  I enjoyed being with you yesterday.  I enjoy being with you each and everyday.  When you invite Me in to walk with you and talk with you, it pleases Me.  For I love to be wanted.  I love to be admired.  I love to be loved, it's fun for Me to see you actively worshiping Me in all your ways.  To worship is to seek Me out, to think upon Me, to dwell in Me.  I see your heart My beloved and I am well pleased with thee.  You are walking in My abundant love.  My peace is in you and surrounds you.  My love flows in and through you.  You My beloved dove are safe and secure in Me.  For We dwell together in unity.  As you are renewing your mind once again on the power of your words you are energizing your spirit.  You are walking in the Kingdom.  This pleases Me when you stand in your authority and walk in your authority.  You belong to Me and I have given you My authority but you must own it.  Believe it and declare it for it to manifest in your life.  I have been watching you as you are grabbing a hold of this vital TRUTH in My Kingdom.  You are feeling more alive and empowered.  For as you understand and walk in My TRUTH revealed it brings out the Kingdom to be manifest in your personal life.  This is what I desire, that you walk out your life living in the Kingdom.  As you overtake every situation you face with the power of your words in My Authority you begin to spread My Kingdom.  You are actually yielding to My Kingdom.  For you live on earth, but you also live in My Kingdom.  For My Kingdom first manifest in you and then as you grasp the concepts of My Kingdom, My Kingdom begins to move out of you and operate around you.  It must start from within, but then it moves out and overtakes your surroundings.  You shall see, and be aware of My Kingdom manifesting all around you.  For you My love, My dear one are rising up and beginning to walk in My Authority in you.  As you do so, My Kingdom rises from within you and is starting to manifest all around you.  You My dove have the ability to bring change in the earth, for you have lost all your doubts and unbelief's.  You are fully yielded, surrendered and persuaded in your heart that I am able to do anything, and no weapon formed against you shall prosper.  As you continue to dwell in Me, My power grows in you.  As you exercise your authority as My ambassador on earth and begin to renounce the Kingdom of the earth in your life and in your body and in your family and friends lives you shall bring change.  For you have grasped the powerful key of the power of words.  As you yield to Me and stand unwavering in your beliefs that I have done for you what I have said in My word, and you fight the enemy with your words.  When you rebuke the enemy now, he will have no choice but to flee.  Stand still and know the power of your words.  For I have given you the power of attorney in My name, to bind up the devils fiery arrows when they come and to loose My Kingdom in you, upon you and all around you.  You were created to set the captives free.  Set yourself free.  Set your family free.  Set your friends free and set others free.  For whom the Son set's free is free indeed.  Go forth My love in My power and yield to your authority in Me.  For now you shall own it !

No comments: