Friday, March 28, 2014

Hearing God - Oct. 30, 2013

Come, My beloved, to My table, sit and dine with Me.  I am yours and you are mine.  We are one in spirit.  You're growing in Me rapidly.  You are reaching greater depths in the spirit now.  Your faith is ever increasing.  You are becoming strong in Me and nothing shall be impossible for you.  As I lead, you follow and this pleases Me.  You are hearing Me.  You now recognize My voice and a stranger 's voice you will not follow.  Watch now, My dear one, as the season's change.  For much change is coming.  You have prepared your heart for Me.  You have hearkened to My voice and yielded to My voice and allowed Me to work a change in you.  You are My beloved dove.

As you have studied the word martyr, you now realize some of the meaning:  a testimony, someone who has "seen", a recorder, a watcher.

Stay with Me down the road ahead, our journey is just beginning.  Patience is one of your greatest virtues.  Do not try to walk ahead of Me.  Allow Me to lead you, and then you humbly walk behind Me.  Humility is a great key in My Kingdom.  Only the pure in heart shall see God.  I have purified your heart.  You are clean before Me.  You are quick to repent from unclean, impure thoughts.  You are an obedient child and wife.  I love you.  You will see Me.  You will be a witness to My power and strength and Majesty.  You have an understanding of who I am, and of My unlimited power.  You know without a doubt that I am God and there is no other, this pleases Me child, this pleases Me.  As you sit in quietness, I come.  I see you.  I read your heart.  I carefully examine you.  I am looking for any sin or dross in you to remove.  My light searches you, before you ask Me to, I search the deepest places of you.  I know you better than you know yourself.  Live big in Me child for I am all you need.  I am the beginning and the end.  Your place in Me is secure.  You will live forever in My eternal Kingdom with Me and My angels.  You have willingly made a place for Me and recognized that you need Me, not My hand, but Me, you need relationship with Me.  As you opened your heart and made a home for Me and invited Me to come, behold I come and make My home in you.

 Now you My child need to "Rest" in Me.  I want you to study "Rest" to truly understand this concept.  I am all you need.  Now, enter into My Rest, this is something you are to live in now on earth, not just in heaven.  You can truly Rest in Me as you live on the earth.  My Rest is complete and assured.  Be confident in Me child as you are carrying My peace, now enter into My Rest, it is for you My dear one, it is a gift from Me to you.  Enter in.

No comments: