Friday, March 28, 2014

Hearing God - Oct. 24, 2013

I am here child.  I see you.  You are mine.  My beloved dove and I will never let you go.  You are lovely and fair.  You are ready to enter in to more of Me.  I rule over you.  You yield and submit to Me.  Your life is mine.  Think on Me often each day and often each night.  Let Me come alive more and more in you.  I created you to dwell with and in Me.  You are alive in Me.  I order your days.  Ask Me each day what I want you to do.  Life as you know it is about to change.

Stay close, many are the afflictions of the righteous, but I the Lord God will deliver them up, out of them all.  You must learn of Me.  You must be comfortable and practiced with your sword.  Get ready for some drills.  With much practice comes much skills.  I will train you with My sword.

My light will encompass you.  My love will consume you.  Much will be revealed to you about Me and My ways and My eternal plan.  Nothing is impossible to My children who truly believe and follow Me.  I will lead you to conquer.  The only weapon you need is Me.  My word living in you is powerful, sharper than a two-edged sword.  Spiritual things must be discerned in the spirit.  Walk in the spirit.  Yield to the spirit and nothing shall be impossible for you.  I am with you.  I am here.

No comments: