Friday, March 28, 2014

Hearing God - Oct. 23, 2013

God is good all the time, and all the time God is good.

I am here child.  I know you can hear Me.  I am not distant from you, My dear one.  I know where you are.  I see you.  You are mine.  I know your name "Sherry".  I know your heart.  I know your mind.  You are beautiful to Me.  We are one in the spirit.  I am pouring into you more and more of Myself.  I live big in you.  Your life is in My hands and that's the safest place to be.  I love you child.  You are mine.  Great is the mystery of My plan that is unfolding now.  Do not fear.  Do not worry.  I am in control.  I will tell you what to do when it is time.  Pack your backpack.  Be prepared.  Behold, I come. Listen carefully for My instructions.  Stay alert.  Prepare yourself, by reading My word and meditating on Me and My ways.  Change is coming.  I am in the change.  I am the author of the change.  Stay with Me.  Focus on Me.  I am with you child.  I am here.  Daughter hold fast to what you know about Me.  Behold, I come quickly.  Stay alert.  Stay awake.  Stay focused.  My Will be done.  You're on the right track.  Stay with Me.

No comments: