Friday, March 28, 2014

Hearing God - Oct. 22, 2013

Sitting and waiting is where you should be.  I fill you as you sit and wait.  Quiet yourself before ME, and wait.  Listen carefully for My still small voice.  Maybe, I'll speak, maybe I won't.  What you need to be concerned with is making yourself available to hear Me.  Humbly sitting and waiting for Me is the best place you can be.  I see you.  I know what you do each day.  I trust your heart to come and bow at My feet and wait.  You come and knock at My door each day as you wait upon Me.  I see you child, and I open the door to you.  You are greatly beloved.  You are a true friend.  I love you child.  I enjoy our times together, continue in your study of Ephesians.  Do not rush through it!  Take your time.  Digest it, there is much to learn in My word.  Train your ear to hear Me, above all else.  Be still and know Me.  I am your leader.

Follow Me, close your eyes.  What do you see?

Vision:  I see darkness and a bright light to the right.

I am in the light.  Go into the light and follow Me.

Vision:  I crossed into the light into a spotless room.  I see white Hibiscus with a white humming bird trying to drink.  The bird says "ummmm if I could just..." He is trying to drink from the white blooms and he's polite.

No comments: