Thursday, March 10, 2016

Hearing God - March 9, 2016

As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Yea, I shall rescue and protect all who trust in Me.  Think it not a little thing to declare and decree My words.

For as you verbalize My words you are activating My POWER and AUTHORITY to dispel all darkness and evil.

I have given many Truths in My word, seek them out, highlight them, circle them, underline them, write them out, memorize them, and above all BELIEVE them and SPEAK, VERBALIZE, PROCLAIM them from your own mouths, for in so doing, you are using your AUTHORITY that I have GIVEN you.

I have  given you My word, dear ones, but, it will do you no good, if you do not use it.  Seek out the Truth, dig, dig, dig and in so doing you shall find treasures, you shall find weapons, you shall find armor, you shall find strength, you shall find faith, you shall find courage.

My word will steady you as the ground beneath you shakes.

No comments: