Friday, March 11, 2016

Hearing God - March 10, 2016

As I was going to wait upon the Lord, I was extremely tired and have been, why?, I do not know, but, anyway, I was also extremely giddy and excited to come and hear from Him... as I was heading to my room to meet with Him I heard this song, I think the Holy Spirit was singing and as He was singing we were giggling as we sang together...this song:

"He is high and lifted up and His train fills the temple, He is high and lifted up and His train fills the temple, He is high and lifted up and His train fills the temple...He is the Lord...He is the Lord...He is the Lord..." and we were giggling quietly as we began to wait and get quiet, then I heard:


What you think upon, you become.

I am opening your eyes dear one.  You shall see and hear many wondrous things.  Oh, the eye has not seen and the ear has not heard all the wondrous things that I have prepared for My people.

I enjoy showing you the Kingdom.  I enjoy when you hear and believe from My other children, as they share their own testimonies of what I've shown them and what they've experienced.

Beloved, think it not strange when you begin to hear and see many strange and wondrous things.  For you know in part and see only in part.

I am not the norm, for I cannot be put in a box and neatly wrapped with a bow.  I am not simple, I am complex and you shall spend your time constantly learning of and growing up in Me.

No comments: