Monday, March 7, 2016

Hearing God - March 6, 2016

As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

When you pray in tongues you allow My spirit to pray My perfect will.  You may not have any idea what you are praying for, but I do and I hear and receive these perfect prayers that rise in a perfectly beautiful incense of My perfect will.

At other times you may be focused intently on a specific desire and start praying in tongues while you are focused on what you desire to pray for.  Both of these types of prayers are powerful, for they allow Me to guide you in how to pray.

I bypass your mind and go directly to your heart and My Holy Spirit within you.  Even if you don't know how to pray or what to pray for I can pray through you, in tongues, or in the silence and stillness of the heart, or through your tears.  I view your prayers and intents of your heart as very precious and holy to Me.

No prayers are wasted.  All prayers are heard.  I answer all, in My time and purposes.  Do not become discouraged in your waiting, for I treasure the fruit of patience and endurance.

I see you, and I hear you, and I am with each of you.

Many doubt that their prayers are worthy to be heard by Me.  This doubt will delay and deter My answers from getting to you.  Cast down this doubt.  For I tell you the Truth, I hear every prayer.  I look continually upon the people of earth, to see who is seeking Me, who is thinking about Me, and who is reaching out to Me.  For I care deeply for each of you.

My love for you is like an ever widening river.  This river has no end, it goes on and on.  My love for you cannot be measured.  My heart sings and races in excitement when you draw near to Me.  For this shows Me your love and your longing for Me.

Oh, I am here to enter in with you in relationship.

My dear ones, I ask you to pray, pray, pray, always believing that I hear you, for I tell you the Truth, I hear all prayers.

Pray for people, beloved, pray for them.

No comments: