Sunday, March 6, 2016

Hearing God - March 5, 2016

As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Beloved, think it not strange these things coming up out of you, for as you pray in the spirit I am stirring and purging you of more of your filth and stain.  For you have spent a half a century here on earth and much filthiness from this world has attached itself to you.

As you are humbled before Me in prayer.  Praying in My Holy Spirit I have free reign over you.  I am moving within you now, My love and I am constantly purging you from all the attributes you have picked up of this world that do not reflect Me.

I am increasing in you and you are decreasing in you.

This world and its attributes have no hold on you.  For you, My love, are willing to give up everything and cling only to Me.  I am all you need.  You have given Me your whole heart and surrendered your desires for Mine.  This pleases Me, dear one.  This pleases Me much.

For you are secure and resting in Me.  I am all you need.  Many are not where you are for they are still attached to their own selfish desires.  They are still clinging to people, their spouses, their children, and things.  They do not see the futility of this.

For the very nature of man is self-centered, but, it was created to be God-centered.  The nature of man was turned upside down in the fall, when man decided to follow after his own way.

No comments: