Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Hearing God - March 21, 2016

As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

As you remain open to Me, following shall be without question, for you will hear Me clearly as I direct your steps.  All those who are on this path, surrender more and more of their own free wills and lay down their own plans as they discover Me and My plans and purposes for their lives.

I am not difficult.  I am not harsh.  I will not manipulate or try to control you.  I will only guide you down this unknown path, where, if you will venture in, you will gain much understanding.  Remember, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Beloved, I will not tell you everything, but, you are hearing Me, NOW, strongly in the longings of your heart.  I have placed in you many desires and longings to know, this is the direction you are going, and if you will venture on, much shall be revealed to you as you travel down this path with Me.  For you are never alone.  I am with you always.

Seasons change, My love, and NOW you must choose to change.  For as you make the choice, I move you forward in My will.  I shall heal you child.  Nothing is impossible for Me, My dear one.

There is much to ponder.  Rest, stay here in the garden and allow Me to wash over you once again in fathomless billows of love.  My spirit is upon you, let My waves wash over you and strengthen you.  My daughter, you are My child, and I am well pleased with your love, and your willingness to come before Me to hear.

As we gather together our hearts are refreshed.  I find comfort in your love, My little one.  For you love Me with all your heart, mind and soul.  I can see you reflecting Me in your love for others.  I shall bring to pass all that I have put in your heart.  Do not doubt any part of it.  For as you walk in your authority, I shall manifest in you.

My people shall be called by My name, they shall speak and My words shall continually be on their lips.  My presence shall be seen upon them and they shall shine in the glory that is within them.  For I am here and I walk amongst the midst of My people. 

No comments: