Monday, March 21, 2016

Hearing God - March 20, 2016

As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Beloved, when you come before Me, fully expecting to hear, you shall hear.  For you have taken the time to dwell in My presence and be still and know Me intimately.

The parable of the talents in an open invitation to enter in to service for Me in serving others.  Think about this, what do you enjoy doing, this is a key to your talents that I have placed within you.  How can you do something for others and help or bring them joy, encouragement and love.

Your talents will not only be found in some profound spiritual ministry, no, this is limiting Me and who you are.  Use your gifts that I have given you and in so doing you reveal Me working through you.

You each have unique individual qualities that no one else has.  As you release the anointing that is operating within you in your own natural abilities you are manifesting Me on the earth as a child of Mine using your gifts and talents or abilities.  When you do, this pleases Me much.  I need the world to see you, you are unique, you are special, you are needed.

NOW is the time to manifest who you are.

No comments: