Sunday, March 20, 2016

Hearing God - March 19, 2016

As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

I want you to become consciously aware of Me with you and in you.  Be alert and be aware for My influence in the atmosphere and surroundings.  You have chosen to look up and choose hope, and goodness and mercy.  My grace is sufficient for you in every area of your life.

Always choose hope.  NOW, in this Kingdom Age always choose hope.  No weapon formed against you shall prosper.  For you, My beloved, have chosen to step in and take your authority.  You must be vigilant to stand and speak.  When you are confronted with something, you shall overcome all as you speak forth My word and command the hosts that are working with you.

There is power in your words.  There is strength in your faith.  With your words, you shall push back the darkness.  You shall repair the breach in the wall.

You shall declare a thing and I shall do it.  Beloved, follow My lead, as I lead, simply follow.  You have chosen to cast off all fear and fully Trust in Me to lead you down the path.  For in your journey you have found faith, you have embraced love and you have recovered hope.  These treasures are NOW yours forever and will not be taken from you.

I have given you a voice and a purpose, to run your race fully expecting to win.  Just as that shirt you read today said.  The journey does not belong to the swiftest, no, but to all who persevere, and endure, yes to these they shall receive their rewards.

The Kingdom is forever expanding, and will never remain in a box, there is an ebb and flow that is continual, like breathing, for the Kingdom is alive and well.  You, My child, My dear one, must rule and reign now on earth as you are in heaven, seated by My side, ruling and reigning.

Read My word, discern, discern, discern, ask Me for revelation on this.

You are called to walk in My authority NOW, here, on earth.  This is what I mean by telling you to let the Kingdom out.  The mystery is this 'Christ in you, the hope of glory'.  Beloved, I am your hope, never allow your hope to be stolen from you by fear mongers.  I am with you, My love.

I am calling you to a life of faith, hope, and love.  I am not afraid of any part of the darkness or evil.  I am in you, so that is why I say fear not, for I am in you, and you, My beloved, are in Me.  I kicked evil and darkness out of heaven and I do not tolerated it there.

You are to walk on earth as My representative on earth.  I have given you all authority over evil and darkness.  You are to be ruling and reigning NOW.  Seek Me on this, My child.

How beautiful you are to Me, My child, for you are fully persuaded in Me and My steadfast love, comfort, and provision, My dove.  For you have found Me and will never let Me go, this pleases Me, dear one, this pleases Me much, for you are willing to grow NOW and Manifest for Me in this Kingdom Age.

I shall bring you to people that I will link you to.  People that I will link you to are like minded Kingdom Age People.

No comments: