Saturday, March 12, 2016

Hearing God - March 11, 2016

As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Yes, you are seeing many things in the sky, the hosts of heaven are manifesting.  Pay attention, take pictures, note the days and the circumstances for these shall be of value to you as you put the pieces together.

I am your God, and I will astound and amaze you as I reveal more of Myself, My ways and My Kingdom.  You have the capacity to allow your understanding to be stretched.

As you seek, you shall surely find.  My Kingdom and My ways shall cover the earth.  Much is happening and much is coming.  Do not fear the change, I will be manifesting in My true sons and daughters.

Beloved, believe, for as you believe you shall receive more and more and more, for I am continually pouring and over-flowing into your earthen vessel.

Remember, you are spirit first, a living soul in whom much shall be formed and accomplished.  I urge you to continue in your pursuit of Me and go deeper in getting your understanding of the layers of your soul, and how to be whole.

I am sending you many of My children, My true children, to impart to you understanding.  As you encounter them, let them speak, do not judge them upon their appearance.  But, examine the fruit of their lips, look deeply into their eyes, can you see Me reflecting in them.  Pay attention to your instincts, what are your senses telling you about the people or things you are encountering.  I have given you discernment, and as you yield to Me, and allow Me to lead you, I shall reveal to you many things.

Do not belittle the messengers I send.  For I am the one who is sending them to you.  I have you child.  Much has been written that you have been pondering, and now, the revealing is coming.

I am faithful and true.  I will not lead you astray.  I shall begin to lead you through gates of splendor, for you are Mine and humbly committed to My path.

You have only seen part of the garden, and now, I will take you deeper.  Abide in Me, dwell in Me.  Listen intently to the sound of My very heartbeat, for I am near to you beloved.  I have strengthened you for the journey ahead.  Oh, the wonder, oh, the beauty and splendor of what you shall learn of.  For I am a rewarder of those who diligently seek Me, for they shall all find Me.

4 comments:

oakleyses said...

nike air max, tory burch outlet, tiffany and co, polo outlet, longchamp outlet, longchamp pas cher, nike air max, christian louboutin uk, louis vuitton, christian louboutin outlet, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, uggs on sale, louis vuitton outlet, replica watches, tiffany jewelry, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, ray ban sunglasses, replica watches, kate spade outlet, louboutin pas cher, oakley sunglasses wholesale, jordan shoes, burberry pas cher, nike free run, michael kors pas cher, louis vuitton outlet, polo ralph lauren, nike outlet, nike free, jordan pas cher, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, prada outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike roshe, ugg boots, christian louboutin shoes, prada handbags, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin, oakley sunglasses, chanel handbags, sac longchamp pas cher, longchamp outlet, gucci handbags, air max

oakleyses said...

michael kors, coach outlet, true religion outlet, north face, ray ban uk, coach outlet store online, hollister pas cher, nike air max uk, sac vanessa bruno, nike tn, ralph lauren uk, new balance, michael kors outlet online, oakley pas cher, abercrombie and fitch uk, kate spade, replica handbags, burberry outlet, true religion outlet, hollister uk, north face uk, nike roshe run uk, nike blazer pas cher, nike free uk, coach purses, michael kors outlet, nike air force, michael kors outlet, lululemon canada, michael kors outlet online, nike air max, michael kors outlet, michael kors, nike air max uk, hogan outlet, mulberry uk, timberland pas cher, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, polo lacoste, true religion jeans, true religion outlet, uggs outlet, converse pas cher, sac hermes, burberry handbags, vans pas cher, uggs outlet, ray ban pas cher

oakleyses said...

baseball bats, nike huaraches, chi flat iron, ghd hair, mcm handbags, longchamp uk, abercrombie and fitch, north face outlet, valentino shoes, nike trainers uk, lululemon, babyliss, beats by dre, celine handbags, vans outlet, gucci, nfl jerseys, oakley, lancel, wedding dresses, hermes belt, timberland boots, bottega veneta, vans, hollister clothing, jimmy choo outlet, iphone cases, north face outlet, converse outlet, reebok outlet, hollister, asics running shoes, p90x workout, nike air max, ferragamo shoes, insanity workout, louboutin, nike roshe run, hollister, ray ban, nike air max, mont blanc pens, herve leger, instyler, mac cosmetics, soccer jerseys, converse, soccer shoes, new balance shoes, ralph lauren

oakleyses said...

links of london, pandora charms, hollister, moncler outlet, marc jacobs, doudoune moncler, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, swarovski, louis vuitton, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, ugg, wedding dresses, canada goose outlet, thomas sabo, montre pas cher, moncler outlet, canada goose uk, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, pandora jewelry, pandora uk, pandora jewelry, ugg uk, moncler uk, moncler, canada goose outlet, toms shoes, ugg pas cher, coach outlet, replica watches, supra shoes, moncler, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, canada goose jackets, karen millen uk, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, swarovski crystal, canada goose, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, canada goose