Monday, February 1, 2016

January 31, 2016

Many are not ready, for they have not repented and allowed Me to sufficiently cleanse them and prepare them to hold My glory.  For I cannot pour out My glory on unprepared vessels, for if I did it would consume them in the purification process.

 Beloved, you are strong in Me.  For you have come before Me in repentance and yet still you come repenting of your sins and repenting of the sins of others and the world.  As you come with a repentant heart and a surrendered and yielded spirit, it allows Me to cleanse you and remove the veils that separate us.  It allows Me to temper your vessel with My purity and righteousness, for this is a necessary step in your purification process. A s I pull out more of your impurities, your spirit and soul bond deeper into Me, to allow your vessel to be able to stand when My all consuming fire passes by.  You shall withstand and be able to hold and walk in My glory and My power.  For you, My love, My beloved one, are deep within Me.  I am the sanctuary that you reside in.  I am within you and you know it.  You, My beloved, are within Me now and you are beginning to know this.

 For as My Spirit is invading your atmosphere, and every dimension of your being, you are receiving much power and understanding for the battle that is ahead.  Do not try to reason within yourself how this is unfolding, just Trust in Me that I will compete you, and do My perfect work in you as you are humbly walking out your days with Me.  The day is coming soon when you shall understand and be able to walk and function in this power.  Press in to know this.  Seek to understand.  Do not be timid press in and seek to know and to understand what these supernatural powers are that I am placing within your earthen vessel.  For soon My bride you shall take your place with Me and we shall do many things together to glorify My Father and increase My Kingdom.  Nothing shall be too difficult for you or impossible to you.  For I am in you, as you are decreasing, My beloved, I am increasing within you.

There are great days ahead for you and all My faithful children.  Do not fear as the winds of change are blowing across your land.  The spirit of fear is trying to stop you from coming to Me and walking in your true destiny.  Fear is an illusion that is a crippling force to try to stop what I am now doing in My chosen vessels.  Much victory is before you My little ones.  Do not grow weary, do not grow faint.  Do not allow the spirit of self-doubt to hinder your progress in Me.  For you cannot be separated from Me, and I will fulfill My plans and purposes in you.

Do not be afraid of whatever you face, for know this, I am with you through it all.  Death is just a wisp, a fleeting vapor.  Live for Me, make the most of the time you have left.  Beloved's all of heaven is watching as you take your place in Me.  This is the best time to be alive, now, cherish these moments, for you, My dear ones, are making history and each of your stories is being recorded.  Be strong and of good courage, for I am the Captain of the Hosts of Heaven and I am walking among you.  Look for Me, focus on Me, see Me in this season of you life.  I am here, if you would but look.

No comments: