Tuesday, February 2, 2016

February 1, 2016

As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

No one comes to the Father except through Me.  Each of you has your own journey to Me.  Each path is your storyline.  Each step draws you either closer or farther away from Me.  I am your home base.  I am your destiny, My little ones. 

 There are many voices in the land, trying to persuade you to follow them, but, they are not Me.  You must determine within yourself to find Me, to hear Me, to follow Me.  I am here.  I am watching you.  What will you do?  The days before you are fleeting.  Time shall be no more.  What will you do when you step from this life into the next? 

 My dear ones, you were created to be eternal and live forever with Me, but, you must choose for yourselves whom you will follow, Me or self, choose wisely.  The choice is yours, but, the consequences are Mine.

  I have set life and death before each of you.  If you choose to forsake your own self-will and follow Me, the journey will not be an easy road.  It is called the narrow way for a reason.  I test and try every heart to see who is truly worthy to live in My heavenly eternal home with Me.  

If you choose to go your own selfish way and follow your own heart, the road is wide and you shall find many travelers on this road with you, all seeking selfish desires.  The end there of shall be hell.  I have told you this in My word.  This is not new news.  This is not a new revelation to any of you.  But, it is Truth, and Truth speaks, it does not lie. 

 I would ask you now, to reflect on your choices.  Look around, can you see the world changing, can you see man's hearts and desires changing?  What you are seeing is nothing compared to what is going to happen when I remove My Holy Spirit from the earth and remove My light and chosen bride from the land.  I shall whisk her away, and allow your own selfish depravity to take it's course. 

 Oh, foolish virgins, who claim to love Me, but, yet still follow after their own hearts, where is your oil, where is your wine?  I shall have to leave you behind, when I rescue My bride.  But, I still love you, and I will pardon and forgive you if you come back to ME with a repentant heart. 

 Oh, My children if you are left, do not lose heart, seek, seek, seek Me, cling to Me and do not take the mark.  Hold on, stand in the midst of it all, and I shall help you.  You will be required to lay your life down for Me, do not be afraid, for I am with you and will strengthen you.  Do not be afraid of those who can kill your body.  Be afraid of the one who can send your soul to hell forever.  I do not want to do this beloveds, but, the time is at hand. 

 Repent, prepare your hearts, light your lamps, renew your oil, receive the new wine.  I am coming.  Are you ready?

No comments: