Sunday, February 7, 2016

Hearing God - February 6, 2016

As I came to wait upon the Lord, this is what I heard:

Beloved, you are back on track, you are right where you need to be with Me.  For I know you, I can feel your heart yearning to be with Me, to separate from the world and be with Me, to rest and be at peace with Me.  You are not distant from Me, My little one, no, you remain close and constantly at My side.  You are aware of Me and My constant companionship with you.  You have learned to focus on My voice and shut out the noise of this world.  You can shut off the phones and T.V. and computers to steal away into the secret place with Me.

  I am your teacher, you have made a paradigm shift in your life.  For as you have yielded and submitted to Me, I have been able to do a great work within you.  Many strongholds have been cast down from your mind.  You have allowed My Truth to penetrate your mind and heart.  As I have removed many things, I have made room for many Truths to be added into you.  My dear one, I am doing much in you and shall draw you deeper still, for My love for you is limitless.

 As you come to receive from Me, I freely give to you, as you are truly able to receive.  I have so much in store for you as you travel on this journey with Me.  You must learn to Trust My wisdom and to let Me speak more freely.

 My dearest ones, My precious brides, you are loved beyond measure and comprehension for I long for each of you to come and sit at My table and eat and drink with Me.  Beloveds, I am always available to each of you, you are the ones limiting Me in how we interact.  You choose when you want to interact with Me.  I am not distant from any of you.  If you want Me, come and find Me.  If you are seeking Me, I shall be found of you.

 Beloveds, I provide rest for the weary.  I provide comfort for your pain.  Beloveds, I have manna and I have water for you that will never run out.  Fresh manna for your daily portion, but, you must come to Me to get it.  My water is refreshing and cool and flows from My eternal spring.  You need only to come and drink your daily portion to be filled, and you can come as often as you wish, my dear ones, it is not limited to you.

 Oh, how I long to gather each of you under My wings as a hen gathers her chicks, but, alas, many have not come.  Oh, I have sent flowers and I have sent many cards through My messengers to My people to compel them to come unto Me.  I have set the table, I want to wine you and dine you, if you would but come.

I love you.  I love each and every one of you!  I see you, can you see Me.

No comments: