Monday, February 8, 2016

Hearing God - February 7, 2016

As I was waiting upon the Lord, this is what I heard:

Beloved, I love you so, your dear heart comforts Me in My mourning.  I am troubled over what I must do, for the time is now, I am grieved over the destruction that will come, and I am wounded of heart over the masses that will die soon.  The season of change is upon the earth now.  Beloved, pray, pray, pray for the people of the earth, for they are in the cross-hairs of destruction.  Many are not ready to die, Oh, My wounded heart, My soul is heavy with great sadness, but, I must do the right thing.  Righteousness must come and with it judgement.

 My heart aches now, My dear one, pray for Me too.  I need your prayers, they strengthen and comfort My broken and wounded heart.  Oh, the day of sorrow approaches and I must do what I must do.  I am not a man that I should lie.  I am the keeper of all, the good, the bad, the ugly.  Nothing is hidden from Me.  I see all and I know all.

 The end of this age shall be filled with blood, so many millions of lives shall be lost forever, oh, beloved, pray for the people of the earth, for they do not know what is coming now, and their hearts shall fail them for fear of what they see.

***Note:  (As He was speaking to me, I could see Him in a vision I think but it felt very real, He was crying and the Father was crying, I saw myself come up to Him and hold Him as He cried, I also at the same time, saw myself as a little child climb up upon the Fathers golden throne where He was seated and I sat on the armrest, and with my tiny hand rubbing His arm I kept saying 'it's ok, it will be ok, you will be ok' as He sat and cried, I was trying to comfort them...)

 My beloved, you have spent your time getting to know Me, you are tucked safely under My wing, you are in the secret place and can move freely about, for you are secure in Me.  My dearest one, you are no longer controlled by fear, for you have stood in the assurity of your faith in Me and I have broken every chain.

The strongman wants to enter your home, but, He cannot for you are protected.  You have been tested, and you, My beloved dove, have passed through the fires and been purified and cleansed.  You have remained humble and transparent with Me, My love, and this pleases Me, no, you are not perfect, but, you are being perfected in Me.

My dearest bride, I am well pleased with thee, for you have captured My heart.  You love Me child, this blesses My wounded heart, and satisfies My souls longing to be loved by you.  Oh, how I love you, My little one.  I smile and am filled with joy in you, for you have set yourself apart for Me.  You live to love Me.  You wake to learn from Me.  You sleep to hear more from Me.  You read to get a better understanding of Me and My ways.

  You have a beautiful repentant heart.  You have decreased so much and allowed Me to increase so much more in you.  You seek Me out.  You see Me in everything now.  You are rarely troubled by the cares of this world, for you have put your trust in Me and this pleases Me child, this pleases Me.

Beloved, think it not strange that you can easily hear Me and have a back and forth conversation with Me, as a friend and confidant, for we are friends.  You have put the time in to get to know Me, you have anchored yourself in Me and the anchor holds through everything that comes at you.

 My beautiful bride, you have faced fear and cast it down, over and over, do not think it will not come again for it shall surely come, but, it will not hinder you, you shall easily cast it aside, for you are strong in Me and you know your place in Me.

Think back now, to the thoughts that you were pondering the other day about the pain you have been feeling.  You did hear Me correctly, when I told you to rise up and cut off the shackles and arrows from the evil one with your sword, and in so doing this in a fleeting moment, you are now feeling strengthened.  You are learning much now, dear one.  Beloved, I have much to share with you as you journey into the fast.  You shall grow in Me immensely, you and others shall observe much growth in you.

Keep your focus on Me in these next three days, I want to be your constant focus in the fast.

No comments: