Saturday, February 6, 2016

February 5, 2016

As I came to wait quietly upon the Lord, I began to dialog with Him:

me:  I know I hear you Lord

Lord:  Yes, My dear one you hear Me.  I am here in the midst of thee.  Beloved, it is well with your soul, for your soul delighteth in Me.  Wherever you are and whatever you do I am with you.

Your purity and humbleness of heart draws Me to you.  I love you, dear one.  Your fragrance is beautiful to Me.  As you come eager to drink from My eternal spring I am enraptured with your heart for it is zealous for Me.  Your heart pursues Me with your love, for I know that you love Me and I know that you will dwell with Me forever in our forever home, what's Mine is yours My love, My dear one, for you have captured My heart.

 I eagerly look forward to our alone time, just as you do, My beloved.  I cherish our time spent together as we steal away these precious moments.  I am happy to call you My friend and My bride, for you, beloved, take My breath away, as I am captivated by your eyes.  You are My anointed vessel, in whom I am well pleased.  Tender and true are these moments I spend with you.  I truly treasure our alone time.

Close your eyes.


Note: as I closed my eyes I saw this:

vision:  I see His face, He is very close to my face and looking into my eyes...

No comments: