Saturday, February 13, 2016

Hearing God - February 11, 201

As I came to wait upon the Lord, I began to dialog with Him, and this is what I heard:

me:  What do you want to say to me today, do you want to council me?

Lord:  I just want to be with you child, uninterrupted, one on one.  I want to focus on you, as you are focusing on Me.  Beloved, My hearts desire for you is to have relationship with Me, I think about you, and you think about Me.  I love you and you love Me.  It's simple, really, don't try to complicate it.  You are exactly where I want you.  Spending time with Me, focusing all your attention on Me, in these stolen moments, the world and it's cares simply drift away.  Beloved, this is precious fruit to Me, for I come into My garden and find you eager to meet with Me once again, this pleases Me, My little one, this pleases Me.

me:  what would you have me do for you Lord?

Lord:  Pray for the people, there is much that I can accomplish with the prayers of My people, and stay confident in the assurance that I am with you.  Beloved, do not allow yourself to worry or fear as you see things happening in the world, stay close to Me, I will carry you through everything.  You are Mine beloved.  I watch over you with a full heart of love and joy, I have created billions of people, but, very few will venture to enter in as you have, just to be with Me, to sit in My presence and to just be with Me.  You are rare, beloved, a gentle treasure that I hold dear.

me:  Thank you Lord, I love you so much.

Lord:  I love you too, dear one.  I shall be your constant companion now, and in heaven.  We shall never grow weary of being together.  For I shall show you many things, and reveal many mysteries to you, for you seek to know Me, not My hand, but My embrace and My face.  Your desire is to be by My side, ever watching, ever learning.  You want to know all about Me, well, it will take forever to just touch the surface of who I am, but, I promise, it will be a joy for you to learn about Me, My likes and dislikes, how I think, how I create, how I work within the hearts of men and all My creation.

 I shall teach you all the wonders of the world, all the wonders of heaven and all the wonders of My universes, and I shall allow you to see Me form the new heavens and the new earth.  I shall show you the secret depth of the cross and the true authority that it wields.  I shall reveal My power to you, for you seek to know Me more.  You are a true seeker, beloved, this pleases Me, and warms My heart with such affection for you.

I search and I search day and night to find a soul of pure delight.  Very few are seeking to enter in, to find Me, they are still wrapped up in the world and it's desire, they do not realize these things are temporary and will pass away.  These things will not satisfy the desires of their heart, they shall remain empty, constantly seeking after something or someone that will finally satisfy them.  They will never find what they are searching for in money, possessions or people.  For this is a longing I formed deep within each heart that can and will be satisfied only when the person has a heart to heart connection with Me.  For a part of Me is within each one of you and is like a beacon, beckoning to be connected back to home base.  It's a tiny flicker of a flame that is in desperate need to grow into a flame, only to be ignited by Me, for it is a very special flame, the very source of life itself is in this little flicker of a flame.

  I am the light of the world, and I live and breathe and move in each of you.  You would do well to look for Me, for I am the Keeper of the Flame.  All hearts yearn for the love, the peace, and the comfort of home.  Come unto Me all who wish to be home.  I will never turn you away, for My true hearts desire is to be with you, to walk and to talk with you.  Oh, My children, My precious ones, can you hear My hearts cry, come, come, come unto Me now.


No comments: