Thursday, February 11, 2016

Hearing God - February 10, 2016

As I was waiting upon the Lord, this is what I heard:

I have always watched over you and taken care of you.  You have always known this and been aware of Me, at a distance, now, you know Me up close, for you have developed a relationship with Me.

My child, you have been put in a position to watch, as I move around the earth.

 I am releasing more of My spirit in My chosen vessels, those who have yielded to Me and humbly come daily to sit at My feet and receive from Me.  I know My sheep and My sheep know Me, for we are one.

Soon, very soon I shall shake heaven and earth.  Much change shall come forth, but, you shall not fear, for you are strong in Me.  Stay close, dear one, for I shall bring forth water from the rock for you.

Beloved, I see all that transpires upon the earth.  I see all that transpires in the skies above you.  I see all that is happening under the earth.  There are plans in place to do much harm, but, I shall thwart them and bring their own walls down upon their heads.

 My angels shall protect all of My children, for you are all dearly loved.  My plans and purposes for each life shall be brought to pass.  Fear not, My beloveds, for you are never alone, I am here with you.

Remember, when they say come He is hear or go look He is there, believe them not, for you know I am within each of you and you only have to look within to find Me.  Remember My words, you shall hear a voice behind you saying this is the way, walk in it.  Cleave to this truth, for you are hearing Me and I shall direct your path.

 Patience is developing within you a durability, a fortitude to stay strong.  This resolve can only come as you abide in Me.  Peace My children peace I give unto you.  Try to stay home as much as possible, for much has been released upon the land, many foul spirits are prowling about, and many more are coming.  My dear ones, I do not tell you this to scare you, but, only to prepare you for the days ahead.

  You must stay strong and cast down every evil imagination, pray for the people, and remain steadfast and rooted in Me.  Talk to Me, commune with Me.  Let Me shelter you through the storms.

No comments: