Saturday, February 13, 2016

Hearing God - February 12, 2016

As I came to wait upon the Lord, this is what I heard:

Dreams, interesting, yes?  You should always pay attention to your dreams, and write them down as often as you can.  Keep a dream journal.  Pray over your dreams and ask Me for an interpretation of them.

I use dreams to speak to all people.  I can bypass the mind and go straight to the spirit.  Are you ready to receive more from Me, My dear ones, then ask Me to speak to you in your dreams.

I am strong and I am fierce in your passion to pursue Me.  Will you be strong and fierce in your passion to pursue Me?

You would do well to seek more of Me, to surrender your worldly desires and seek Me and My desires for you.

  I am present, and I want to work with you in your life, to participate in everything, in your work, in your home, in raising your children, in picking your spouse, in grocery shopping, in your hobbies, everything, I want in.

 You have the choice to include Me or exclude Me from your life.  I will not force Myself upon you, My dear ones, no, for that is not My way.

 I am the creator of all.  I am gentle, lowly, and humble, for I do not have to boast or brag about who I am, for I AM.

  If you will pursue Me with a purpose to find Me for yourself, no games, no falsehoods, no agendas, just pure interest on your part to find out who I am, it will take you on an incredible journey into discovering who you truly are.  Little by little as you seek, I will reveal.

 Search for Me, My beloveds, for I long for you to long for Me, make an effort to pursue Me.  I know the heart of every man, so don't come to Me pretending, for I do not play games with your heart.  I am Truth, and Light and there is no falsehood in Me.

 Focus, focus your attention on Me.  I am willing to show Myself to you, to all who are willing to seek Me, I say come.  For My desire is to be with you and commune with you.  I would love to talk to you, as easily as I talk to My beloved dove.  Come and let us reason together.

My dear ones, pray for the people of the earth.

No comments: