Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Hearing God - February 9, 2016

As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Beloved, I want you to step out in Me, let Me lead, but, you must follow as I tell you to, do not be afraid to act as I inspire, these impulses are not from you, they are Me trying to prompt you into action.  You shall heal with My healing hands.

  Beloved, your words are soft and humble, and as you write I shall release healing through your hands, this is one way I am connecting two powerful forces within you, through your hands and written words, the lambs are being fed.

Do not go out on your own, for I shall lead and send you, only when I prompt you, then and only then lay your hands on the people or animals or plants and speak life to them, speak peace to them, speak love to them.  My little one, I have gifted you with the grace of healing.

As you go about your day in this fast focus on Me and My gifts to you.  Ponder over the healing in your hands.  Beloved, do not doubt Me, for you have seen this in the past and you have seen this in your dreams, and you shall soon see it in your realm of influence.

 My child, My precious one, you are Mine.  My Kingdom is within you and you must let it out.  Stay humble and keep your eyes focused on Me.  I am with you always.  Thank you for being kind to My people and not judging.  As you look at Me I can see My reflection in you.  As you look at people you must look for Me, look close, in some I can be seen easily, in some you must look closer, in others it is difficult, but, by faith you must look for Me, for I am there in the midst of them all, the good, the bad, and the ugly.

 I will transform all who come to Me, but for those who do not come, when they die, they shall be face to face with Me and then, I shall separate Myself from them.  For I am in each one of you, some have made the connection with Me, and some have not connected with Me yet.  For all have a choice.  If you want to know Me, you shall seek Me out for yourself.  I live and breath and move within each of you, I literally walk among you.  I am the keeper of the flame.  Let love flow child.  Let love flow.

No comments: