Saturday, February 6, 2016

February 4, 2016

As I came and waited upon the Lord, this is what I heard:

Beloved, deep within you, I am.  I created you, I know you.  I know your name.  I love you deeply, for you are seeking My heart.  Your heart's desire is to dwell in Me. 

 There shall no longer be chains holding you down for I have broken all, as you have come repenting in humbleness and humility.  You shall now journey deeper into Me as our union becomes stronger.  You are becoming aware of who you are in Me, and you are hearing Me calling you into fasting. 

 Your intercession for others shall be ongoing as I bring them to your mind.  But, in this fast you shall come into My secret place, not many are willing to come, not many have chosen to hear the deeper things, but, you have, as you inquire of Me I shall expound on your understanding.  

I shall reveal to you the hidden things.  The healing power in your hands.  There is a pulse and an electromagnetic field energy that comes forth from the palms of your hands, and there is healing from within you that shall go forth from your hands as you remain humble and yielded to Me.  Seek to know and understand this healing power, pray and fast for this understanding and power to be unlocked within you. 

 I shall also cause you to understand the power in spoken words.  My words have immense power and so do yours.  You shall carry the understanding and the power of the spoken word. 

 Pray and fast for this understanding.  I am calling you to a three day water fast for seven weeks = twenty-one day fast.  Only water, as you progress in Me, I shall call you to more fasting for longer time periods and restrictions like the Esther fast.  These shall be determined by Me as time progresses.  

I shall open the right doors for your daughter, for she is Mine and I am leading her.  

It's a beautiful thing to be in the hands of the King, where no weapon can harm you and all your needs are met.  Deep calls unto deep beloved, much change is happening within you and it is a beautiful process to behold, I see you, My little one, I see you.

Note:  Then I said:

me:  it's so peaceful and relaxing here with you

Lord:  This is where you were created to be, fully resting in Me.  Peace My lamb, go and take care of your child.

No comments: