Monday, January 25, 2016

September 7, 2016

As I was waiting on the Lord, I began to ask questions.

I asked:  Lord, what do you want me to do today?

He answered:

I want you to fix your eyes on Me today and everyday.  What you are sensing in your spirit is change coming.  There is a rapid change taking place within you and around you.  I am cutting off every cord that ties you to this earth.  For you are Mine and I shall take you unto Myself.

I asked:  Lord, is something going to happen in Sept?

Many things shall happen this month.  You are not to fear.  You shall see many things, some good and some bad.  You are not to fear.  Keep your eyes fixed on Me, day by day, I lead, you follow.  I am with you always.

I asked:  Lord, am I ready?

Yes, My child you live in Me daily, walking, talking and abiding in My presence.  Many long for this intimacy, but, they struggle with their natural mind.  They try to reason and rationalize this intimacy with Me.  For they do not dwell in the spirit.  All who come to Me must come in humility and humble themselves before Me, for I am spirit and they must come to Me in spirit and in truth.  You shall find Me when you truly let go of your reason, for I am beyond your reasoning mind.  I cannot totally be explained by your mind.  I am limitless, I am spirit, you shall only find Me as you go within yourself, and shut out the world.  If you determine within yourself to seek Me out and find Me for yourselves, I shall be found of each of you.  There is a place that is prepared for you and Me, but you must be willing to make the journey, choose now who you will seek after and serve, you must make the choice between self and Me, it's your choice, choose wisely.


No comments: