Thursday, July 2, 2015

Hearing God - June 9, 2015

As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Beloved, the beauty that is all around you is just a token of My care and affection for you.  I have planned every detail of your life's needs.  For you are Mine, and I will always take care of you, and provide for you.  Oh, My dear one, the beauty that awaits you in heaven, shall astound and amaze you. The beauty on earth is so tainted by sin and darkness, that it pales in comparison to what I have in store for you.  But, as you wait upon Me, it pleases Me how much you enjoy the beauty of My creation, for I did make it for you.  As you look upon My creation, you can see My reflection shining out of all... the mountains, the waters, the meadows, the animals, the people, all are reflecting Me to you.  Beloved, you also are reflecting Me to them, and to all you come in contact with.  For My light and My love flow through you, as you abide in My peace, patiently waiting on Me.  Oh, how I love My Bride.

Selah.

No comments: